Why become a member? ×

Coming next week. NOW WITH PICS!

Shockwave

Hey guys.

Just got this on the Bay'.

Will be paying for it and recieving it next week.

Heres a preview.

Its Got Twin P's, Quilt top, Rosewood stringers, Ebony board. No prizes for what manufacturer it's from ;-) A fine addition to my warlock 5.

Plans are black hardware and Hipshot ultralites.

More pics when i receive it!

Edited by Shockwave

Hey guys.

Sorry it took so long,

Story is, The mockingbird had the same problem that my warlock NT 5 string had. The bridge needed to be recessed because the neck angle is pretty off. Also the 20th to 24th frets needed reseating.

So here she is, She plays great i just wish i didnt have to spend the extra money! Lucky i got her for a steal though!

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='188504' date='Apr 29 2008, 10:43 PM']That's a really individual & great looking instrument. How's the preamp sound through those twin split coils?[/quote]

Sounds great. I prefer the low b of my Warlock NT 5. But the overall sound from all the strings is better then the warlock. Really really growly, Slightly darker sound then the warlock.

I have just got my custom gauge strings through from overwater(Thanks chaps). 32, 50, 70, 90, 110. I have just put them on and sounds brilliant and plays brilliantly. The fat and wide neck just feels so nice and solid. I am waiting for the neck to shift with the new strings on before i give it a proper setup. But it feels so good right now it's just a case of putting it back the way it was.