Why become a member? ×

Sold.

Back on sale. My Fender Jazz (Japan) 1962 re-issue. Now set up, new strings, pots sorted and all back in perfect working order. No scratch plate and a a fair few cosmetic battle scars on the body but in perfect working condition. £225, woluld prefer buyer to pick up. Will be putting 'old faithful' up on ebay a the end of the week.
Cheers

Edited by Rusty Shackleford

[quote name='tombboy' post='177064' date='Apr 15 2008, 02:35 PM']Getting a little fed up with Chris.... keeps buying and selling quality basses! SHARE IT AROUND MAN!! ;) :)[/quote]

If I'm selling I am, logically, sharing around! I've listed two 70's Precisions recently at great prices and as yet no-one has bought them....
Fair point, I have been somewhat acquisitive recently. I'm aiming to end up with one fretless jazz (which the above will be when I put on my 1977 neck), as well as fretted maple and rosewood, and fretless maple and ebony boarded Precisions. Five basses in total.
I'm going to be relisting the two fretted 70's Fenders later this week, so sharing around will begin afresh :huh: .
Chris

[quote name='Rumple' post='177335' date='Apr 15 2008, 08:44 PM']How about sharing the neck about Beedster? if you don't need it I could be tempted to take it off your hands.

R.[/quote]

Happ to do so once I've paid Rusty for the Jazz, it would be a little rude to sell it before I've paid for it :)

Chris

[quote name='Beedster' post='177346' date='Apr 15 2008, 08:52 PM']Happ to do so once I've paid Rusty for the Jazz, it would be a little rude to sell it before I've paid for it :)

Chris[/quote]

Quite right to! my appologies Rusty.

I'm in no mad rush for it, just keep me in mind if you decide to move the neck on.

Regards R.

[quote name='tombboy' post='177064' date='Apr 15 2008, 02:35 PM']Getting a little fed up with Chris.... keeps buying and selling quality basses! SHARE IT AROUND MAN!! ;) :huh:[/quote]

I've reluctantly had to back out of this deal so this bargain is now all yours TB :)

[quote name='Rusty Shackleford' post='179480' date='Apr 18 2008, 08:27 AM']I've refused to sell to 'Beedster' (as if thats his real name) as he has argued that Quavers are a better crisp than Squares. He has since been corrected and will never dispute the power of the salt and vinegar Square again.
Good day.[/quote]

I still maintain that Quavers are the pinnacle of savoury snacks :)