Why become a member? ×

FT: Yamaha TRB6PII Discontinued & MINT!

AlNino10

Got an absolutely MINT top of the line Yamaha TRB6PII, one of the last few built before they ceased production.. These instruments are the hidden secrets of bass IMHO! It's a killer bass in every way, absolutely sweet tones and a real joy to play. Has only seen studio work, and very well kept in a smoke free environment.

At this point, I'm only open to trades.
Looking for 5's to trade even or up. Did I mention I've a fetish for single-cuts? :gas:
Shoot me your offers!

I recently bought the 5-string version of this bass from Chris H - a truly phenomenal instrument. The thru-neck, piezos pickups in the bridge pieces and other refinements make it a very different beast from the other TRBs. If it wasn't a 6 I'd be tempted, but I've already got my work cut out for me with just 5 strings...

Good luck with the trade.

Thanks for the wonderful support guys! Much appreciated :)

Spot on description in post #5! These basses are sensational. If I didn't need a 5 at this moment this baby would never have been here ;)

PM's replied. Two offers do capture my interest, but keep them all coming!

Many thanks again mates!

Pm's replied.

Probably the second last bump before making the trade. Getting a little fickle here, there're a number of offers on the table and couple of them really do catch my interest :unsure: Not that it's a bad thing tho B)

So [b]last call[/b] bump!

Edited by AlNino10

• 4 weeks later...

BUMP!

Withdrew the beauty as I could not bear parting with it. However I still find myself needing a string less, so it's now back up on the trade block!

Thousand apologies to those who inquired. This baby sounds as amazing or sweeter than before with a fresh set of Smith Rock Masters!

Same trade baits so... SHOOT AWAY! :D :D

• 5 months later...