Why become a member? ×

What do you think?

SkinnyMike

We are not exactly a band, more 4 best mates who can play the required instruments for a band.
The name came from when we were at school. During lunch on a thursday at college we would go to the local newsagents and buy strongbow supers and get lashed for afternoon lessons.

i wish i could go back, that was easily the most fun iv had during my life at school.

Were thinking of actually forming a band and doing proper gigs etc.. but we want to know if we might even have a potential audience.

[url="http://www.myspace.com/superthursday"]clicky clicky![/url]

Cheers
Mike

*I didn't know where to put this so mods, if its ment to go somewhere else. Feel free to move it :)*

Edited by the_house123

[quote name='the_house123' post='175207' date='Apr 12 2008, 03:09 PM']we want to know if we might even have a potential audience.

Cheers
Mike[/quote]

There's a potential audience for any type of music. "One man's meat" and all that.....

[quote name='kdphysio' post='175818' date='Apr 13 2008, 07:55 PM']yeah great sound. particularly like 'load up the guns'.......edgy.[/quote]

My favourite isnt even up there, its only a jam at the moment, however we plan to actually do something about our thousands of riffs and structure them all etc.. etc..

Not to bad for a few bedroom recordings pieced together though, although the featured 3 need more work.
thanks for the replies guys, you have made a bass player feel proud :)

mike