Why become a member? ×

FENDER P BASS

bigjohn170

I have a fender usa precision bass for sale it has a serial number of z8155417 i bought it new in 2009 its never left the house its still in brand new condition it still has the plastic on the guard . its only been plugged in a few times in the house comes with the case and all the accessories still unopened . im only selling it as i have too many and need to sell off a few . youre welcome to come along and try it out if you wish im in fife in scotland . as for delivery i would rather it was picked up but im flexible i dont mind travelling a bit to meet up if need be . £ 600[attachment=102966:p bass 038.JPG][attachment=102967:p bass 039.JPG][attachment=102968:p bass 040.JPG][attachment=102969:p bass 041.JPG][attachment=102970:p bass 042.JPG][attachment=102971:p bass 043.JPG]

Bigjohn. Far too cheap mate. But I appreciate you may have your own reasons for the price.

By the way I`m only saying this because I have no cash too buy this bass :yarr:

Jez

Edited by jezzaboy

[quote name='jezzaboy' timestamp='1332179395' post='1584410']
Bigjohn. Far too cheap mate. But I appreciate you may have your own reasons for the price.

By the way I`m only saying this because I have no cash too buy this bass :yarr:

Jez
[/quote]im not greedy ive got too many , by the way i have another one its afender jazz bass usa same colours also in same condition might sell that one aswell

[quote name='KiOgon' timestamp='1332180337' post='1584424']
That looks a fine lot of P for 600 squid, just shows no-one's got spare in their pocket. :huh:

Lovely bass - GLWTS

John
[/quote]

I've got the money, but it ain't black and maple *sigh*

Gorgeous bass and an absolute steal at that price.

Hi John,

Ive been wanting a post 2008 Precision in these colours for ages.

If you are willing to ship to Belfast (at my cost obviously) then I'll buy it.

I've shipped a few basses and amps to England and Scotland and it's quite simple really. Belfast is in the UK, some people don't know that!

I have good feedback on bassschat. Please see my feedback thread.

Cheers,
Frank.