Why become a member? ×

Full Orange rig for sale AD200 MKIII, OBC410 and OBC115 £1700 ono

drchopps

[b][size=6][color=#FF0000]** STILL FOR SALE** [/color][/size][/b]

Item for sale is a full Orange Bass Rig made up of the

[color=#FF8C00][b][size=6]Orange AD200B MK3 Bass Head
Orange OBC410 Bass Cab
Orange OBC115 Bass Cab[/size][/b][/color]

The rig has been regularly gigged so the tolex as expected has a few nicks in it but in general it is all in great condition.
I'm sure most people know the score with these amps...great tone, looks and punch. She has been an awesome asset to my playing and I am only selling because I no longer play larger gigs and am therefore looking to downsize considerably.
The valves were replaced last year and the amp sounds beautiful.

[b]I am looking for around[size=6] £[s]1700[/s] £1600[/size] but am open to reasonable offers[/b]

Here are some pics:

Location is Brighton in East Sussex UK

If anyone has any questions or is interested, please contact Ally on:

[b][size=6]07734788765[/size][/b] or email me at [size=6][b][email protected][/b][/size]

In case you didn't know here are some of the features and specs. of the amp

The AD200B MKIII is quite simply one of the purest bass tube amplifiers ever produced. No bells and whistles, just the shortest signal path from your guitar to your speaker.

Vintage-inspired, but full of modern tones, the AD200B has a creamy, dynamic low-end with a focused midrange crunch. Simple to use, this amp has only full EQ, master volume, and gain controls. 200 Watts output from (4) 6550 tubes means it has enough gain and volume on tap to shake the floor of the largest arenas.

Features;

* Controls: Master Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Gain
* Features: Dual Output (Passive Archive) * Slave Out * Failure Fuse
* Output: 200w (RMS)
* Valves: Preamp: 2 X ECC83, 1 x ECC81/12AT7, Output: 4 X 6550/KT88
* Speaker Out: 1 x 8 ohms, 2 x 4 ohms
* Dimensions: (W x H x D) 55x24x28cm, 21.5×9.5x11in
* Weight: 25kg/55lb

The Orange OBC410 bass guitar cabinet features four Eminence 10" handling 600 watts RMS. Four 10" speakers give a tight, punchy sound, with more sizzle from the HF horn.

Match with the Orange OBC115 for extended bottom end. Manufactured from 13-ply high density 18mm birch plywood, with internal acoustic compartments for strengh to damped internal resonances, with tough skids on the cabinet's base for better coupling with the stage for improved bass projection.

The Orange AD200B is the perfect bass head valve amplifier to drive the OBC410.
Orange OBC 410 Features:

* Speakers: 4 X 10" drivers with 1 Tweeter
* Wattage Capability: 600 Watts RMS
* Construction: 18 Ply Birch Faced Marine Plywood Shell
* Dimensions: 24.5" X 24.5" X 18"

Orange recently redesigned their 1x15 bass cabinet. It's stronger, more compact and sounds better than ever before!

Combine with one of the AD200B heads and a OBC410 cab, you'll have a complete Orange-sounding, floor-pounding bass rig!
Orange OBC 115 Features:

* Speakers: 1 X 400 watt - 15” Eminence Kappa
* Construction: 18 Ply Birch Faced Marine Plywood Shell
* Dimensions: 24.5" X 20" X 18"
* Weight: 66 lbs.

Edited by drchopps

[quote name='Norm' timestamp='1331708011' post='1577366']
Willing to split? I'm interested in the head & poss the 410 cab.
Cheers, Norm
[/quote]

Might be willing to split this for sure. Would be looking for around £1300 for the head and the 410 together.

[size=7][b][color=#FF0000]PRICE DROP!!![/color][/b][/size]

Bumping down to[size=6][b] £1600[/b][/size] for the lot

or

[b][size=6][size=5]AD200MK3- £800
OBC410- £500
OBC115- £300[/size][/size][/b]

Edited by drchopps

[quote name='mrdirtyrob' timestamp='1331823334' post='1579477']
Oof! Collection-only, or would you consider sending the head by courier?
[/quote]

I would consider this so long as the courier was paid for. I have no idea how much this would cost though. Is it only the head you are interested in?

[quote name='lojo' timestamp='1331848858' post='1580009']
The most amazing rig ever, I've never found anything smaller that could ever get close to comparing, and I've tried loads since I sold my orange
[/quote]

How long ago was that then buddy?
What you playing now?

[quote name='drchopps' timestamp='1331851575' post='1580076']

How long ago was that then buddy?
What you playing now?
[/quote]

Been through loads, currently have ampeg pf gear, I only need a light rig for functions etc, but you do miss the presence that even just one of these cabs has on its own, as I said nothing can compare. Think my last cab went on here about 2 years ago, it was just sitting in storage, should have kept as may regret in future

Saw a band recently where the guy used this full rig (wasn't you was it :) ) , amazing

[quote name='lojo' timestamp='1332060090' post='1582553']
Been through loads, currently have ampeg pf gear, I only need a light rig for functions etc, but you do miss the presence that even just one of these cabs has on its own, as I said nothing can compare. Think my last cab went on here about 2 years ago, it was just sitting in storage, should have kept as may regret in future

Saw a band recently where the guy used this full rig (wasn't you was it :) ) , amazing
[/quote]

Have to agree. They are massive heavy amps and cabs, but...and this is a big but, the sounds is just immense. I barely gig with mine but I can't think about selling it.

[quote name='lojo' timestamp='1332060090' post='1582553']

[/quote]
[quote name='Musicman20' timestamp='1332095226' post='1583173']
Have to agree. They are massive heavy amps and cabs, but...and this is a big but, the sounds is just immense. I barely gig with mine but I can't think about selling it.
[/quote]

Ha ha

I don't think it was me, I haven't used the 1x15 at a gig for a while now.
I know that i will want it back a few years down the line but I really need to downsize atm and could do with getting some extra cash in the process.

Every time someone mentions how great they are however, it does sow those little seeds of doubt in my mind as I can already feel the regret welling up.

• 2 months later...