Why become a member? ×

Roscoe LG Signature V

pantherairsoft

[quote name='charic' timestamp='1343386110' post='1749877']
I didn't realise the LG qualified as a singlecut?
[/quote]

No... Sorry if I didn't phrase it well. I meant that the design of the LG is always a love/hate thing. Just like the design of singlcuts are often considered love/hate things. :)

I've grown to like the shape of the LG.
I'm not sure what it'd be like to wear, but I love the quirkiness of it, kinda like the Thumb Bass.
Shep, once you've got this in your sweaty mitts, would you take some snaps of it on so we can see the advantages of the shape for us little fellas?

Cheers,
Eude

[quote name='eude' timestamp='1343404439' post='1750323']
I've grown to like the shape of the LG.
I'm not sure what it'd be like to wear, but I love the quirkiness of it, kinda like the Thumb Bass.
Shep, once you've got this in your sweaty mitts, would you take some snaps of it on so we can see the advantages of the shape for us little fellas?

Cheers,
Eude
[/quote]

Of course dude...

• 4 weeks later...

I'm told it'll be complete within the next week or so. Finishing touches to next happening now, then final assembly.

There may be a slight wait until the next shipment is due to come into the UK to bass direct though so I'm expecting to see some awesome pictures in advance of having the instrument in my hands.

Well... Final assembley (and laquering the headstock) here we come...

[IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/pantherairsoft/Roscoe%20LG%20Signature%20V/053C6C0F-5646-4556-83D1-B2555FA816AF-6139-00000779C044030A.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/pantherairsoft/Roscoe%20LG%20Signature%20V/01FB5A9C-E82F-4AB4-8934-D6B2EDD5A520-6139-00000779B844B3D3.jpg[/IMG]

Yum!!

[quote name='eude' timestamp='1345794954' post='1781541']
Is that a 2 band EQ?
Oh, and when will we see this "ramp" we've heard so much about?... ;)
[/quote]

It's a 3 band Bartolini NTMB. Volume, Pan, Mids (with push pull for 2 centre freq's) and a stacked bass/treble knob. The pups are Roscoe spec'd Bart's (only available on Roscoes). A small hole will be drilled shortly to add an active passive switch that I have requested as I prefer a switch to push/pull knobs.

As for the ramp - very soon I'm hoping! :)

[quote name='pantherairsoft' timestamp='1345796518' post='1781570']
It's a 3 band Bartolini NTMB. Volume, Pan, Mids (with push pull for 2 centre freq's) and a stacked bass/treble knob. The pups are Roscoe spec'd Bart's (only available on Roscoes). A small hole will be drilled shortly to add an active passive switch that I have requested as I prefer a switch to push/pull knobs.

As for the ramp - very soon I'm hoping! :)
[/quote]

Splendid :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...