Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Stage I Pro 1990 *** NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE ***

DiscoTetak

This is my first post on this forum.

Anyway, I have a beautiful Warwick Streamer Stage I Pro hand-built in West Germany in 1990. This is one of the good old ones. Very comfortable neck, low action, endless sustain... You know it all. It was upgraded to active EMG pickups and Aguilar OBP-3 electronics by previous owner. A passive tone control has been added and pickups and electronics are wired for a 18V.

Bass is in perfect shape for a 22 year old instrument and I'm selling it only because it doesn't fit in my band's sound. Additionally, I've lost my pedalboard recently and I need funds to buy pedals for the new one.

You can check the hi-res pictures on the following link: [url="https://picasaweb.google.com/113007184889982774211/WarwickStreamerStageI"]https://picasaweb.go...kStreamerStageI[/url]

Since I don't have a history on this forum, you can check me on talkbass.com under username [b]goran[/b]. Also, feel fry to check my ebay account [b]discotetak[/b].

Now the price: due to urgency, I'm listing it for incredibly low [b]900€[/b]. Yes, you are reading this correct. There are honestly no flaws, it plays wonderfully, but I need the money. The sooner, the better.

Lastly, the "bad" part. I reside in [b]Croatia[/b]. I can include a generic plastic case, but I will pack it well. I can't tell how much it would cost to ship it to UK, but I'm sure we can work out something reasonably cheap. Please keep in mind that the you will have to cover shipping costs and customs fees/VAT.

I have a paypal account goran+mono.hr (replace + with @) and this is the payment method I prefer.

Thank you for looking!

Edited by DiscoTetak

[quote name='Rumble' timestamp='1327247484' post='1508286']
Without the import taxes and VAT this would be an absolute bargain and very very tempting, but ....

Have a bump anyway
[/quote]

It's [i]still[/i] very, very tempting! Timing isn't great for me though. The two things I bemoaned about my previous Stage 1 (a '91) were lack of markers - Warwicks sit differently to what I'm used to (slightly further out) so markers help - and chrome hardware. This is so perfect in so many ways. Oh well....

Hey!!

I'm sorry to say this, but the bass is no longer for sale on international market. I managed to recover my pedals (1:1000000 chance) so I'm not so desperate for money anymore. I'll keep it for sale on local market which is, at the moment, more convenient for me.

All the best,
Goran

Thank you for your kind words!
Well, I will still keep selling the Warwick as it simply doesn't fit into the sound of my band and I just can't justify keeping an expensive instrument that I play only at home. It's just no that urgent any more. :)

Edited by DiscoTetak