Why become a member? ×

SOLD : TC RS112

jwbassman

I've used it with a big band - drums, keys, guitar, 5 trumpets, 4 trombones and 5 saxes and it's never been pushed - I've probably not used half of the available power... it's a big, powerful, focused sound from a very portable rig... what kind of gig are you planning on using it for?

Should be able to handle that with ease, you've also the option of adding more cabs if want, the RH450 will handle 3 in total, but I never had the need :) I did one theatre gig where we had front go house PA support and I was asked to turn down the onstage sound as it was too loud!

The volume you get out of these is frankly terrifying, I dont think you will have any issues being heard fella - worth noting that this was when I tried Charic's rig... which was an RS210 I think. Mega impressed with these amps, might have to have one meself in the near future.

Edited by Stag

I've had the pleasure of hearing this a close quarters late last year and I was very impressed. Loads of headroom, clear tone, punchy and much louder than you think it's going to be. John was using an Overwater 5 string and the amp/cab handled the low B all the way up to the dusty end with no problems whatsoever. As can be seen in the photos it's in mint condition and John is a top bloke to deal with. Whoever buys this won't be disappointed. Best of luck with the sale.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got this rig plus the rs210 cab and it is shocking when you put the two together. I recently played with a 10k rig and the sound engineer was screaming at the tech to turn the bass down in the mix and I wasn't even going through the PA.

Have a top rig bump on me