Why become a member? ×

SOLD : TC RS112

jwbassman

[quote name='jwbassman' timestamp='1327274997' post='1508846']
I've used it with a big band - drums, keys, guitar, 5 trumpets, 4 trombones and 5 saxes and it's never been pushed - I've probably not used half of the available power... it's a big, powerful, focused sound from a very portable rig... what kind of gig are you planning on using it for?
[/quote]

Can I just be clear what you're describing here, please? Are you saying that the RH450 head with just the RS112 cab was loud enough to cope with your big band, even though the cab's only rated at 200W? I'm looking for a small cab to pair up with my Classic 450 to leave at the rehearsal room. 5-piece pub-rock band with 2 guitars and a heavy-handed drummer.

Steve

Hi Steve

Yeah, that's right - just the RH450 paired with RS112 - the band is predominantly acoustic but there are a lot of them. I found that the sound I got was very 'focused' which I guess helped to cut through the band and due to the nature of the music/arrangements the part I play isn't often obscured but the other parts.

I'm afraid you've just missed out on this one as it's now sold - hope you find what you're looking for...

Cheers

John

[quote name='jwbassman' timestamp='1329293809' post='1540015']
Hi Steve

Yeah, that's right - just the RH450 paired with RS112 - the band is predominantly acoustic but there are a lot of them. I found that the sound I got was very 'focused' which I guess helped to cut through the band and due to the nature of the music/arrangements the part I play isn't often obscured but the other parts.

I'm afraid you've just missed out on this one as it's now sold - hope you find what you're looking for...

Cheers

John
[/quote]

Thanks for your reply John. My lonely search continues.

• 3 weeks later...