Why become a member? ×

Black Fender Jaguar FS or FT

munkonthehill

Ok so that time has came again (this roughly happens once a year) that I may be looking to trade my Fender Jaguar.

I have loved this bass from the start but this time around I am looking to trade it as my Rickenbacker is the only bass I have been playing for the last year and my Jag only sees home noodling time and even that is limited.

So this bass is basically up for trade for a Fender 51R.

Pics of bass can be found here.. [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/65232-bass-and-rig/page__hl__munkonthehill"]http://basschat.co.u...__munkonthehill[/url]

I am sure a few of my friends on here will let you know that I take amazing care of my gear and this bass is in 9.9 out of 10 condition. I have done many transactions on here so you can also check out my feedback section too.

Just to let you know though folks that this trade may not be open for long (infact it may be over once I sober up from last nights Port drinking).

So let me know what you think folks and get in touch.

(Let the flood of abuse start regarding me getting rid of the love of my life,,,,,I expect nothing less :blink: )

Cheers
Steven

Edited by munkonthehill

[b]Heres the spec[/b]

[b]Neck Shape[/b]: "C"Shape [b]Number of Frets[/b]: 20 [b]Fret Size[/b]: Medium Jumbo [b]Position Inlays[/b]: Aged White Pearloid Block Position Inlays [b]Fretboard Radius[/b]: 7.25" (18.41 cm) [b]Fretboard[/b]: Rosewood [b]Neck Material[/b]: Maple [b]Nut Width[/b]: 1.5" (38.1 mm) [b]Scale Length[/b]: 34" (86.36 cm)
[b] Electronics[/b]
[b]Pickup Configuration[/b]: S/S [b]Bridge Pickup[/b]: Vintage Jazz Bass® Single-Coil Pickup (Bridge) [b]Neck Pickup[/b]: Vintage Precision Bass® Single-Coil Pickup (Neck) [b]Pickup Switching[/b]: 2-On/Off slide switches, one for each pickup, 1-Series/Parallel slide switch (operates only when both pickups are on) [b]Controls[/b]: Master Volume, Master Tone, Preamp Treble Control Wheel, Preamp Bass Control Wheel, Preamp On/Off Slide Switch
[b] Hardware[/b]
[b]Hardware[/b]: Nickel/Chrome [b]Bridge[/b]: Vintage Style 4-Saddle Bridge with Threaded Steel Saddles [b]Auxiliary Switching[/b]: 1-Series/Parallel Slide Switch (Operates only when both pickups are on)

Load of bollox this folks, he aint sellin' he's just drunk or stoned or getting divorced but he doesn't mean it, trust me he's under duress by the Glasgee underworld. Might even have lost his mind or aliens have landed in his back garden. :yarr:

Give up Steven, you can't win this one after the abuse you gave me! :lol:

[quote name='tom1946' timestamp='1325968876' post='1490617']
Load of bollox this folks, he aint sellin' he's just drunk or stoned or getting divorced but he doesn't mean it, trust me he's under duress by the Glasgee underworld. Might even have lost his mind or aliens have landed in his back garden. :yarr:

Give up Steven, you can't win this one after the abuse you gave me! :lol:
[/quote]

Hahahaha, that's a quality bit of abuse and well deserved too hahaha

[quote name='munkonthehill' timestamp='1326044695' post='1491518']
Oh I would also be quite partial to a Gibson too, just thought I would throw that into the mix.
[/quote]

That's what I'm talking about. None of mine are available though ;)

Ok so that time has came again (this roughly happens once a year) that I may be looking to trade my Fender Jaguar.

I have loved this bass from the start but this time around I am looking to trade it as my Rickenbacker is the only bass I have been playing for the last year and my Jag only sees home noodling time and even that is limited.

So this bass is basically up for trade for a Fender 51R.

Pics of bass can be found here.. [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/65232-bass-and-rig/page__hl__munkonthehill"]http://basschat.co.u...__munkonthehill[/url]

I am sure a few of my friends on here will let you know that I take amazing care of my gear and this bass is in 9.9 out of 10 condition. I have done many transactions on here so you can also check out my feedback section too.

Just to let you know though folks that this trade may not be open for long (infact it may be over once I sober up from last nights Port drinking).

So let me know what you think folks and get in touch.

(Let the flood of abuse start regarding me getting rid of the love of my life,,,,,I expect nothing less :blink: )

Cheers
Steven

MB1. B)
:o "You'll be telling us youve just seen Elvis in Tescos!... next Steve!!" :lol: