Why become a member? ×

Cabs for TH500

lmbalcao

[size=4]Just got a TH500 and was ready to buy a sl112 and it went out of stock (at least at [color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif]reasonable prices).[/font][/color][/size]

[size=4]I've been reading some topics here and other forums and it seems that are better options to the sl112's..[/size]

[size=4]I'm tempted to go for a Vanderkley MNT112 or EXT112 (i have considered the Baer ML112 but there's no dealer in Europe), but it's a shot in the dark since it's very dificult to try any good gear here in Portugal.. :\[/size]

[size=4]Has anyone tried them or have some other sugestions.[/size]

[size=4]Thanks in advance.[/size]

[size=4]Best Regards,[/size]
[size=4]Luis[/size]

[quote name='pietruszka' timestamp='1325765818' post='1487215']
Iv tried the TH500 through the SL112, it sounds great. Excellent in fact. Definitely worth a try. I havent tried it with the other cabs you mention. Ultimately its what's going to sound best to your ears.

Dan
[/quote]

Yeap, that's the ideia.. The SL's where my first option, but it seems difficult to get them in europe.

As far as i know they're not even sold in Portugal..

[quote name='lmbalcao' timestamp='1325763923' post='1487176']
[size=4]Just got a TH500 and was ready to buy a sl112 and it went out of stock (at least at [color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif]reasonable prices).[/font][/color][/size]

[size=4]I've been reading some topics here and other forums and it seems that are better options to the sl112's..[/size]

[size=4]I'm tempted to go for a Vanderkley MNT112 or EXT112 (i have considered the Baer ML112 but there's no dealer in Europe), but it's a shot in the dark since it's very dificult to try any good gear here in Portugal...[/size][/quote]

I've have been talking with Mark over at Bass Direct about carrying our gear, so hopefully we will have that set up sometime soon. If you contact them and let them know you are interested in trying the gear out, it would help let them know there is interest in the UK for our products.
Roger

Edited by R Baer

• 1 month later...

[quote name='R Baer' timestamp='1326400046' post='1496844']
I've have been talking with Mark over at Bass Direct about carrying our gear, so hopefully we will have that set up sometime soon. If you contact them and let them know you are interested in trying the gear out, it would help let them know there is interest in the UK for our products.
Roger
[/quote]

Sounds good.

No.. but I keep hearing good things about the SL112's but I am not sure I fancy the premium price of Neo against what is a lightweight cab at 40 odd lbs anyway.AFAIAC.

Having said that..I'd be tempted to take a punt on ML112 if I could get them here from the U.S for a decent price and not waaaaay above a DB112 for example.
The DB112 looks particular good value at £439, IMO.