Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn from here... going to the abss gallery today

pierreganseman

This was mine until a few weeks ago and is definitely a top notch fretless and I regret having to let it go.

Altering to a VVT or VPT would in my view be an improvement but the stock setup of VT and 3-way selector is quite workable so, despite Pierre not being keen, I wouldn't let that put off any prospective buyer.

Edited by EssentialTension

Can't believe how quickly you buy and sell certain basses (same thing with the Status).. Maybe a bit more consideration before you buy something would be comforting to your bank-account..:-)
I went through the same thing a couple of years ago (although I kept the basses longer) and now I realise that it was a disease and I'm not even kidding...
Pity that the emphasis is a bit more on selling/ buying basses, especially since you are a great bassplayer (noticed that when I visited you in Brussels).
I hope you'll find the one instrument that rules them all.. good luck with the sale and sorry for the off topic.

[quote name='wombatboter' timestamp='1322408350' post='1450451']
Can't believe how quickly you buy and sell certain basses (same thing with the Status).. Maybe a bit more consideration before you buy something would be comforting to your bank-account..:-)
I went through the same thing a couple of years ago (although I kept the basses longer) and now I realise that it was a disease and I'm not even kidding...
Pity that the emphasis is a bit more on selling/ buying basses, especially since you are a great bassplayer (noticed that when I visited you in Brussels).
I hope you'll find the one instrument that rules them all.. good luck with the sale and sorry for the off topic.
[/quote]

Geert :) :), the thing is very simple, I like to try many many many many things.... and yes I am certainly sure it's some kind of desease... but it's a fun have to one as it's not like i'm putting myself in any kinda financial danger for it.....
The tony franklin is a very nice frettless, i just did one gig with it, and realized it was not for me..... I have my main basses... all the other ones are just for "fun"...

[quote name='EssentialTension' timestamp='1322407857' post='1450442']
Maybe you should persevere with it for a while. :)
[/quote]

yes I maybe could... but as said to geert, did one gig with it... can't get on with no balance thing...

and i am not the kinda guy to mod' a bass... if it's not up to my taste "out of the box"... As long as I can get my money back... I am a happy man...