Why become a member? ×

Amazing service from Overwater...

BassBod

I ordered some extra-long strings for my 36" scale bass at around 4pm Friday using Overwater's on-line shop - and they just landed on the doorstep at 10.30 Saturday morning. That's Carlisle to Bristol overnight. I probably couldn't have driven it quicker...with a coffee break or two.

Impressed.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

[quote name='shizznit' timestamp='1330600918' post='1559999']
Chris and Lawrence really look after their customers no matter if you are buying a guitar strap or a £4k instrument. I have a lot of respect for those guys.
[/quote]

Wot eeee sed.....

Yay i have an endorsement deal with them and cannot agree more, they are the nicest most helpful and honest people I've met. Totally feel like they have my back and didn't push me into needless 'custom' add-ons just for the sake of it when putting my order in for my endorsement instrument. CANNOT WAIT for my bass: 32" vintage white 4 string jazz series. With torte scratch plate, white pearl block inlays, matching head stock and electrical stuff that I cant really remember lol. Getting it in may. :D Very happy to represent them, chuffed to bits that they came to me too!! x

Edited by Chlo_treacher