Why become a member? ×

Moved now.

tom1946

[size=4][b]"Bugger, it'll only upload 2 files then I get the error413 so if you're seriously interested give me an email address and I'll send you pics of what you're interested in.[/b][/size]"

Right, Basschat need to sort this. I couldn't upload pics of my Classic Vibe bass for the same reason and got exactly the same message. The new look site looks great but it's kinda pointless if it doesn't work as well as it did, and it doesn't.

All the best mate, hope your health improves. Had a stint in hospital this year myself.

Cheers Sol, hope you're better now, mine won't get better but there are people a LOT worse off than me, I'm just going to spend my time polishing my Anglia 105e :)

I find the site very slow too but I gather it's still only in second gear.

I have dealt with Tom several times, both buying and selling and in all cases he has been a pleasure to deal with, always hassle free. All the best Tom!

I had the same message when trying to attach photo's to one of my listings. I think it may be something to do with the filesize, perhaps there is a limit to the size of attachments? All my photos were over 2mb and failing with the same error, I have used flickr to host my pics and linked to them there.

[quote name='tom1946' timestamp='1316604162' post='1380187']
I'm all ears :)
[/quote]
When I was approaching my 17th my Mum asked if I would like driving lessons for my birthday, (her best effort to get me off motorbikes!) which I agreed would be great, (she didn't know I'd been driving mates cars for a long time).
Anyway she arranged some lessons for me with the instructor who she had used only a few years previously. When he turned up it was in a brand new Ford Anglia 1200 DeLuxe, straight from the showroom & I was his first appointment! It was lovely & as I proved to him I could already drive, we chatted, this was his second new Anglia, neither of them had cost him a penny, he got them both through Green Shield Stamps :o he always bought his petrol where they were giving treble or quadruple stamps & as he was driving/teaching 7 days a week it didn't take him long to save the required number of books :)

All that licking & sticking :) but what a way to get 2 brand new cars!

Cheerz, John