Why become a member? ×

Have you guys heard about this?

Grand Wazoo

[quote name='charic' post='1371754' date='Sep 13 2011, 01:38 PM']They best watch their backs.. from what I heard recently anything with iInsertuppercaseletterandnamehere could end up being chased by the iPlods[/quote]

Oh bollocks they'll have a hard time finding me constantly moving back & forth the English Channel haha!

Hi there,

Just wanted to pass on the info that yes, this is being steered by Nick Wells and I know he has big plans so watch this space! Being able to combine and embed audio and video footage is going to be a huge plus for this online magazine format.

I'm hoping to be involved too in a tuition sense. All still to be finalised, but the team are planning on getting it out in October so keep your eye out!

Cheers,

Andrew

[quote name='62P-Bass' post='1375048' date='Sep 15 2011, 11:40 PM']Hi there,

Just wanted to pass on the info that yes, this is being steered by Nick Wells and I know he has big plans so watch this space! Being able to combine and embed audio and video footage is going to be a huge plus for this online magazine format.

I'm hoping to be involved too in a tuition sense. All still to be finalised, but the team are planning on getting it out in October so keep your eye out!

Cheers,

Andrew[/quote]

Sounds great and glad you are on board Andrew. BTW love your recent articles on interpreting Chord Charts

[quote name='BassBunny' post='1375060' date='Sep 16 2011, 12:14 AM']Sounds great and glad you are on board Andrew. BTW love your recent articles on interpreting Chord Charts[/quote]

Thanks for the positive feedback. I'm coming to the end of the line I feel with the chord chart series, so any suggestions gratefully received!

A

[quote name='Grand Wazoo' post='1375072' date='Sep 16 2011, 12:56 AM']...but a very similar thing has already been done by [b][size=3]No Treble[/size][/b] and I must say No Treble is going to be an hard act to follow

[url="http://www.notreble.com/"]http://www.notreble.com/[/url][/quote]

And what a good site it is for all things Bass.

Garry

[quote name='lobematt' post='1375299' date='Sep 16 2011, 11:12 AM']Anyone got a link for this? Sounds like something I need to read![/quote]

They're all on my website on the 'Articles' page. I've just added the most recent ones as PDFs.

The chord chart stuff starts from number 22/Issue 66.

Cheers,

Andrew