Why become a member? ×

Eggle Berlin Pro swap for bass ?

Decided to relist this , 1993 Eggle pro, amber quilted maple top, sperzel locking machines & locking wilkinson trem, some wear to gold plate but otherwise in excellent order, neck & frets like new ,orig hardcase & paperwork. This is truly PRS / Gibson quality ( I have owned plenty of both ) at half the price , cash on collection only from sunny Devon, close to M5 junc 28, now looking for bass only trades value in region of £700 (poss cash either way) prefer headless or 4/5 strings (34" scale 16/17mm spacing) hit me with whatever you have, mike b.

[attachment=88395:egg1.jpg]

Edited by wrinkleygit

• 2 months later...

[quote name='wrinkleygit' timestamp='1315667863' post='1368680']
Bump for new trade option, might accept 5 string as p/x ( something like the paulman that shaggy put on here a while ago would be ideal ) mike b.
[/quote]

Hey Mike - Loving that old Matchless! Current "ride" is a '72 Norton Commando 750 Roadster (when it's not p*ssing oil.....)

Would have been quite tempted to trade the Paulman ( http://basschat.co.uk/topic/153472-withdrawn/page__p__1361326__hl__paulman__fromsearch__1#entry1361326 ) except that I've just kitted it out with the Roland GK pickup / V-bass system. Amazing bit of kit, but as a minimalist I'm not sure it's me yet....so may yet get in touch if you've still got this in a while

Bump for a lovely guitar from a great luthier (just to be pedantic; I think it's a flame maple top, not quilt?)

Damn,never mind I'm in no hurry tho' so would be happy to put this on hold for a while to see how you get on with the roland, a backup 5er is what I would realy like .Used to have a 750 roadster some years ago, but the wet sumping drove me mad (until I fitted an oil tap combined with an ign switch on it) also the high fuel cons & small fuel tank was a pain, went like a scalded cat tho, great fun to ride, keep in touch, mike b.