Why become a member? ×

Carvin Redline R1000 bass head...great deal!

thud110

[quote name='thud110' post='151196' date='Mar 4 2008, 05:55 PM'][url="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220208862292&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=012"]Ebay auction for Carvin redline r1000[/url][/quote]

Umm... are you American, by any chance?

think this brings back a comment i made a while ago about maybe stopping new members creating threads in this forum, like they cant do it till they have been a member for a week, or have 20 posts or something...

anyways, ya never know, he might be alright

.. addtional concern: does Carvin gear have a 120/240 switch (as with Acoustic Image, PJB etc.) and/or is it easy to convert internally..?.. Some seem to be nigh-on impossible and certain Co.'s are very poor in assisting/advising...

Guilty!!! :huh:

I am from the US, I did join to show you guys possibly a cheap deal because our American dollar is soooo weak!

I wish it was the other way around but your pound is always so strong... I do play bass, have a Fender Jazz Bass and I have been to the UK, back in 2000(can I qualify now... :) )

Sorry for disturbing your board & God Save the Queen!!!!!

PS, Prince Harry is a hero...or was that all staged for publicity? If not, pretty heroic to put his life on the line...

if you wanna be part of the forum, by all means introduce yourself and you'll find it a great place to be

if youv just come here to sell your amp, turn round and leave...

dollar may be weak, but customs and shipping from US are not, all adds up

Edited by BassManKev

[quote name='thud110' post='151373' date='Mar 4 2008, 10:04 PM']Guilty!!! :huh:

I am from the US, I did join to show you guys possibly a cheap deal because our American dollar is soooo weak!

I wish it was the other way around but your pound is always so strong... I do play bass, have a Fender Jazz Bass and I have been to the UK, back in 2000(can I qualify now... :) )

Sorry for disturbing your board & God Save the Queen!!!!!

PS, Prince Harry is a hero...or was that all staged for publicity? If not, pretty heroic to put his life on the line...[/quote]

Prince who?

Gordons not a Queen.

[quote name='ped' post='151383' date='Mar 4 2008, 10:15 PM']What's with the public flogging!![/quote]

Come on Ped where's the flogging?

Someone joins the forum, skips straight to a sale and doesn't exactly make it clear their intention!

Nothing to say they can't do that but hardly cricket now is it :)

If we aren't going to have some kind of veto on what noobies can do, then the least we as members can do is point out a person's motives... hardly a public flogging!

+1

i really think this idea on new members posting in the for sale forum should be put to the test, it will stop members like this joining, and it will also protect forum members from entering into dodgy deals, didnt a guy off here buy a bass off a new member and it arrived basically nothin like described?

Edited by BassManKev

Oh for crying out loud, give it a rest. It's a public forum and the poor lads only crime was not to say hello to every one. If he was selling an Aguilar DB 750 for £400, or V8 for £300, you would all be his bezzies. :) BTW, I wouldn't touch it with a barge poll gaffer tapped to a vauling poll.

Edited by steve-soar