Why become a member? ×

SOLD Near Mint Ray34 Natural with gigbag £380

basskit_case

I am looking to move on my Ray34, it has limited home use only, comes with the gig bag and the original hanging tags.

Condition is near mint, one very small mark on the side of the headstock which is hardly noticeable, otherwise not a mark on it, still has the pickgard protective plastic cover and the stars and stripes inspection sticker.

£380 delivered.

Thanks

Mike

Edited by basskit_case

Thanks Tom,

It is a great looking bass, I am hoping that the Jive Bass sells first so I can keep hold of this one.

My understanding is that the Ray34 is made in Indonesia rather than the US like a Stingray. I am sure there are other differences but I do not know for sure, better throw that question open to the wider community.

Thanks

Mike

[quote name='tom1946' post='1284896' date='Jun 28 2011, 07:04 AM']That looks stunning Mike. What's the difference next to a stingray?

Have a bump.[/quote]

[quote name='tom1946' post='1284896' date='Jun 28 2011, 07:04 AM']That looks stunning Mike. What's the difference next to a stingray?

Have a bump.[/quote]

Very little IME. I owned one just like that and when I bought it I compared it with a couple of Stingrays in the shop. Any differences I could detect could be just down to setup.

AFAIAA these are made to the same specs as the US ones but produced in Indonesia where labour is cheaper. The body wood is also different I believe.

I had one of these in black but this one looks much nicer.

They are made in the Cort factory, the same place as a lot of other basses including Lakland Skylines. I really couldn't fault mine and the only reason i sold it was i prefer jazz sized necks.

I have the exact one and the wood pattern is beautiful. Plays like a dream and yep cant fault them. And the natural finish is the most expensive of the options. There even build date and QC stamped in the neck pocket.

undulations

A

Edited by apa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Krinks' post='1320342' date='Jul 29 2011, 12:32 PM']Since I'm back from my robbin' ,I'd like to ask you if 400 pounds also include a shipping to germany( if you would do it)

Cheers.[/quote]

Hello,

Glad to see you made it back safely. :)

The £400 is for shipping within mainland uk only.

Cheers

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...