Why become a member? ×

This is how to do it!!

Well he needs all those photos to offset the mind-numbing text that accompanies them.

[size=5][color="#4169E1"]Brand New unplayed GIBSON Thunderbird Bass !!

Stunning Tobacco Burst !

From my cherished collection, a SUPERB new, totally immaculate and unplayed 2009 GIBSON Thunderbird bass in classic Tobacco burst finish. Beautiful from every angle !

As used by Simon Gallup of 'The Cure' ...his bass of choice...FAT FAT sound ! ...so FAT, it needs it's own postcode !

Save £££'s on a store price of £1295 if you can find one ! ... I believe they have stopped making these now !

Stunning dark Indian Rosewood fingerboard with absolutely no fret wear ofcourse !

Bass has not been out of the case since factory and is not a store demo model picked up by hundreds of hands ! YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO PLAY IT !! and the finish is mirror like ! Super high gloss.

PLEASE SEE HI RES PICTURES TO APPRECIATE THE BEAUTY OF THIS CLASSIC BASS !

This is a very regretful sale whoever gets to own this will be very happy indeed !

This is the one you want !!!

Would make a great gift !

Comes with manual, Polishing cloth and case key.

It's ready to rock !

Will be sent UPS next working day delivery for £19.95 within mainland UK

Shipping to the EU is £29.95 with UPS Express service. Tracked and insured

Shipping to the anywhere else in Europe is £39.95 with UPS Express service. Tracked and insured

Note** Paypal is very welcome but I can also make a small discount for payment by bank transfer.

buy with confidence ! I have 100% positive feedback and intend to keep it that way ....

Thanks for looking,[/color][/size]

Although obviously I'm relieved and delighted that it's ready to rock. :)

[quote name='farmer61' post='1281095' date='Jun 24 2011, 03:05 PM']How to sell a bass on eBay :)

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-GIBSON-USA-Thunderbird-Bass-Tobacco-Bst-INCREDIBLE-/160604802265?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item2564caccd9"]Gibo T-bird[/url][/quote]

You can have all the great pics in the world, but its still just a reissue thunderbird bass.........and at £400 more than they sell for, mind you, he does have that Pro Canon EOS to pay for!

[quote name='Roland Rock' post='1281897' date='Jun 25 2011, 09:59 AM']I especially like "This is the one you want!!!", the old eBay Jedi Mind Trick[/quote]

Mind tricks don't work on me, only money!

drat, lost my touch......

don't sign in and press BIN button, must resist.......