Why become a member? ×

Feeler: Classic Vibe Jazz Bass - SOLD

JackieMoon

Hi Basschatters,

I am hopefully looking to shift my CV Jazz Bass, mainly due to not having played in any capacity for 6months+.

PROS: It has never been gigged/left the house and comes in a really nice Thomann faux-leather padded case. It is fitted with a set of DR Lo-Riders (Almost new) and has probably been played for about 25hrs max since I bought it. There are absolutely no scratches/dings to report and the frets/fretboard are pretty immaculate. No fret buzz/rattle/pops/bangs or explosions! Also includes an Ernie Ball wide strap.

CONS: Since moving out and not having a car I cannot offer shipping on this as I have no way of getting a box! The chrome on the control plate, Neck plate and a tiny bit on the machine heads has suffered some tarnishing/pitting. I am not sure if this is repairable/easy to remedy nor am I sure how it came about (my hands don't sweat excessively etc).

I am based in Bournemouth on the southcoast for collection.

And finally the price.......£120 firm, given the VAT hike etc it is a bargain example of a lovely bass at under half price!

This is only a feeler at the moment due to the limitations of collection and what not, but I will put some pics up as soon as I can, packing for holidays at present.

Many thanks for reading, JM :)

Edited by JackieMoon

What`s the colour scheme - is it, please tell me it is, the white/tort pickguard/rosewood fretboard?

If so, I`m happy to take this :)

PM sent.

Edited by Lozz196

[quote name='Lozz196' post='1254607' date='Jun 2 2011, 09:01 PM']What`s the colour scheme - is it, please tell me it is, the white/tort pickguard/rosewood fretboard?

If so, I`m happy to take this :)

PM sent.[/quote]

Looks like this is yours, as that is the only colour scheme the CV Jazz is made in, I believe.

• 1 month later...