Why become a member? ×

Full Trace rig for sale. NOW SOLD could this thread be removed please.

Hi All,
never though id sell this but she has to go due to different gear coming in.
and my music i play changing.
Ive built this up over the last 15 yrs , chopped and changed untill i found the right units.

heres the stack
ahsmx 400 head
4x10 320 watt cab
2x10 400watt cab
1 horn box
and trace pedal (needs new micro switch.)

Head
ah400smx;-
carpet coverd , awesome head soo good i bought two , had this for 15yrs never let me down , am selling in the 4 unit warwick rack case and i also have the carpet coverd wooden unit it goes in too.
£350.00 (£325 without the warwick rack case),
Rack case £30.00 on its own.
4x10 carpet coverd, some marks wear due to age , its the nicer one with the trace writing on the speakers.
£140.00 ono.
2x10 new vynal model , awesome cab am very tempted to keep this as its perfect for small gigs and rehersals, good condition , one nick in the front.
£250.00 ono.back up for sale.
[u]Horn unit (not bright box)[/u] [b][color="#000000"]NOW SOLD[/color][/b]

Id really prefer some one to come collect the whole rig and have a beast in one go .
dont mind splitting the rig but id rather not.

i have interest already and will find out tomorrow about that ,i have to use this rig this weekend then it is available to buy
enjoy .
i certainly have for many years.
Note the 2nd head in the picys is gone.
kindest regards
ziggy.\

OFFER Me UP YOu MAy BE SurPrised!!

Edited by ziggydolphinboy

[quote name='molan' post='1246331' date='May 26 2011, 10:07 PM']Just a quickie to say that Ziggy is a great guy to deal with :)[/quote]

ahhh thank you fella,
used the head and two by ten tonight at rehersals , souded the nuts!! ... confused .com
gonna play the rig this weekend then focus on my new purchase!!
have a bit of interest outside of basschat but lets see eh?

bump for me tracy!!!!!

[quote name='Musicman20' post='1247761' date='May 27 2011, 11:58 PM']I had the same amp, the 400. What a sound! Masses of volume...so much EQ available.

Ps my mute switch was like that as well...probably just how they are.[/quote]

yeah, played it agin tonight boys the whole thing one head nice , awesme sound.

come on you know you want it , oi hands off the 550b untill ive played with it!!!!!

The floor boards must be sagging under the weight of that lot !!!!!

I went back to Trace Elliot last year after a 10 year hiatus. It really does sound great, but it was the weight that did me.

What a great rig you've put together there.

[quote name='Soliloquy' post='1250543' date='May 30 2011, 05:44 PM']The floor boards must be sagging under the weight of that lot !!!!!

I went back to Trace Elliot last year after a 10 year hiatus. It really does sound great, but it was the weight that did me.

What a great rig you've put together there.[/quote]

Ahh Thank you
to be fair the 4x10 is the heaviest and the amp head , the horn and 2x10 are light,
yep i spent alot of time and ebay/basschat watching to get this , and now im commited to a new rig every time i play this i love it , but my house and bank aint big enough to have the two.

horn unit sold and the 2x10 is on hold till wednesday ,
i will get the trace again one day im sure but i think my new rig will take care if my needs.!!!!

Hope you still have a rig to test the NS5 on later this week :)

Have a bump on me......

[quote name='ziggydolphinboy' post='1250603' date='May 30 2011, 07:28 PM']Ahh Thank you
to be fair the 4x10 is the heaviest and the amp head , the horn and 2x10 are light,
yep i spent alot of time and ebay/basschat watching to get this , and now im commited to a new rig every time i play this i love it , but my house and bank aint big enough to have the two.

horn unit sold and the 2x10 is on hold till wednesday ,
i will get the trace again one day im sure but i think my new rig will take care if my needs.!!!![/quote]

[quote name='HazBeen' post='1250918' date='May 30 2011, 10:51 PM']Hope you still have a rig to test the NS5 on later this week :)

Have a bump on me......[/quote]

yeah got a nice lot for you to test the spector on ,
looking forward to it.

regards

ps everyone 2x10 now back up for sale

[quote name='littleal' post='1252545' date='Jun 1 2011, 11:58 AM']Hey Ziggy, how you doin, what are you replacing that awesome rigg with? Must be something special :)

Al[/quote]

hi al,
hope fully getting a lighter more modern rig more powerful cabs and maybe a little more funkier amp!
when i got it ill flaunt it!!!!

Damn good stuff! True, Trace Elliot gear does weigh a tonne...actually 2 tonnes...But it don't half sound nice!
The sheer power, volume, headroom and EQ response from these are hard to beat...My motto with this stuff is once it's down on the floor, your no longer carrying it and the weight doesn't matter. The tone will delight your ears and make you forget haha!