Why become a member? ×

#SOLD#

thack

Ashdown Little Giant 1000w Amp.

As new in box, with rack ears and cab and kettle leads.

Superfly 2x8 500W cab.

As new. Weighs about 12kg.

This is an awesome little bit of kit. I can walk down the road to my mates with this in my hands and my bass on my back. Pretty loud too, and with another cab like the 1x15 or somthing, it pumps out 1000w!

Sadly it got to go because i need the money and its a luxury more than a necessity. :) Only just got it. Humph.

Looking for about £400, gimme a sensible offer if you think ive set the bar a bit high.
Willing to deliver to a reasonable distance from Cardiff (~30 miles) for a bit of petrol money. Sorry Southern people, but im not going over the Severn Bridge, it costs me £11.50!

Will add some pics tomorrow.

Love you all.

Thack

Edited by thack

[quote name='MB1' post='1245425' date='May 26 2011, 11:57 AM']MB1. :)
Hello Matt! :lol:
Buy/Deal/Trade with confidence!
a great chap with some quality kit!
BUMP![/quote]

Hey Martin. Thanks buddy. :)

[quote name='Thurbs' post='1245788' date='May 26 2011, 03:48 PM']Care to split? I am interested in the LG.[/quote]

[quote name='Oldman' post='1245794' date='May 26 2011, 03:51 PM']I could use a 2 x 8[/quote]

Hey gents, would rather not spilt for convenience. But watch this space.

Pics this afternoon.

Thack

[quote name='smb' post='1251783' date='May 31 2011, 05:09 PM']Is that a 4 ohm cab then? How loud does it get with just that cab? You're a bit out of my way - would you consider getting it delivered?[/quote]
C'mon man, I'm serious about this, it's just what I'm after

[quote name='smb' post='1252684' date='Jun 1 2011, 01:56 PM']C'mon man, I'm serious about this, it's just what I'm after[/quote]

Chill man. Its a 4ohm, with the lg, its got enough to keep up in small gigs if the drummer is being sensible (rare i know). I mainly use it for acoustic stuff. As a comparison prob similar output to a 250w with a 12". As for delivery, If you wanna sort a courier ill box it up for you.