Why become a member? ×

TRADED

franzbassist

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='walbassist' post='1276098' date='Jun 20 2011, 05:20 PM']Thank you.

Yes it is on eBay, with one day to go, and also available as a commission sale in The Gallery. Still cheapest here on BC though![/quote]

I can't understand why this wasn't snapped up months ago..obviously not enough of them around for people to have tried one.. I played Phil Ward's 4 string when I took a Fender AE down to him earlier this year - I was so impressed with the neck on his - the only reason I haven't made you an offer is because 5 strings are just tooo many for me..I've no doubt that this is one of the best 5ers for sale here (or anywhere for that matter)..

Maybe you need some BCers to try it and review it..

best of luck with the sale..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Gareth

Are you planning on bringing this to the SE Bass Bash on the 24th?? I'm sure that once people have heard and played this there is bound to be some interest.. IIRC isn't there a sound clip video posted somewhere on BC - why isn't the thread address also on this thread??

As I've said I can't believe this wasn't snapped up months ago....

[quote name='TheGreek' post='1373635' date='Sep 14 2011, 07:50 PM']Are you planning on bringing this to the SE Bass Bash on the 24th?? I'm sure that once people have heard and played this there is bound to be some interest.. IIRC isn't there a sound clip video posted somewhere on BC - why isn't the thread address also on this thread??[/quote]

I was going to the Bass Bash, but unfortunatley I can't make it any more. I haven't made a video of this bass, but there is a clip of me playing it's sibling, the Archtop fretless, on Youtube.

• 2 months later...