Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Anyone planning a visit to see Mr Shuker?

Kiwi

LOL

I just need a strat body rescuing. It's been 2 years and he doesn't appear to be returning my emails. I'm just hoping some kind person out there might be willing to collect and package it up for me...all costs paid for. I'll organise a courier if its collectable during the day.

2-years - gulp!!!

I think he's a little over-stretched at the moment. I sent my PJ5 body in to have new scratchplate made to suit the Nordstrands in February. About 3 weeks ago he promised to send it back on Tuesday, but didn't say which Tuesday. :) Still waiting.

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='1232792' date='May 16 2011, 10:30 AM']Bump. Noone visiting soon?[/quote]

You could ask him to send it back to me with Alice's body and I'll forward it on to you.

I had a chat with Jon the other day about some up and coming news - I understand he has more than 20 basses on the go at the moment. - Sorry Steve, I've no plans to head up just yet so I'm afraid I cannae help on this occasion mate.