Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Overwater Perception Standard Deluxe Plus 5'er

Rumble

The more time I've been spending with my recently acquired Fender Jazz the more I'm realising that simplicity is king for me. This is an absolutely fantastic bass, but my 'tone' has pretty much come full circle and I'm just looking to get back to basics again. So up for offer is the beautiful Overwater Perception Standard Deluxe Plus. The spec is:

Body: Walnut
Top: Indian Rosewood
Neck: 3 piece Maple
Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
Bridge: Hipshot Style A
Pickups: OW 5 Soapbars
Preamp: OW 3 Band EQ
Condition: I can't find any blemishes
Comes with gig bag

Ideally I'm looking to trade for one of the following:
1) jazz style fretless - 4 or 5 string - ideally lined given that this will be my first go at fretless!
2) P bass (not fretless)
3) passive 5 string jazz (would love to try a Lakland DJ or JO)

All of the above would most likely require some additional cash as well I'm afraid.

For a cash sale I'd be looking at [s]£1000[/s] [s]£950[/s] now £[s]920[/s] £900. P&P likely to be in the region of £20-30

Thanks for looking and feel free to get in touch with offers or questions.

[attachment=77957:IMG_2472__50__.JPG]
[attachment=77956:IMG_2471__50__.JPG]
[attachment=77955:IMG_2468__50__.JPG]
[attachment=77954:IMG_2467__50__.JPG]
[attachment=77953:IMG_2466__50__.JPG]
[attachment=77952:IMG_2465__50__.JPG]

Edited by Rumble

[quote name='gareth' post='1212128' date='Apr 26 2011, 10:05 PM']just for you:-

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=133105"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=133105[/url][/quote]

we talked via Pm and its not happening........not to worry ) this looks a nice bass good luck with the sale.

[quote name='LukeFRC' post='1213004' date='Apr 27 2011, 07:06 PM']okay... the post above..... i was looking at it going 'wow looks nice' and listening to a talk on mp3.... and absent mindedly wrote reply rather than a reply.

the reply should have been

"wow"[/quote]
ha ha )

Is this the one that belonged to bassbluestew? i was very close to buying this myself from him but went with a pimped up spector (which is the dogs doodahs i must admit) looking at this im having a slight pang of regret, the OW would probably suit the theatre and function gigs i do a bit better than the spector, a rediculous bargain, absolutely stunning i think i want it,
BUMP :)

Is this still here? thats just wrong,fantastic bass at a great price,as i said i wouldnt mind this myself, wish i could A/B with my spector and see if i made the right choice back in december- another bump for this stunner!!