Why become a member? ×

How Much !!!!!

karlfer

I don't think it's an outrageous price really. Domestic Japanese basses aren't so easy to get hold of nowadays, and that one is in near mint condition. If someone specifically wanted that colour and didn't want the hassle of importing I can imagine that it would be worth that much to them. Especially if they happened to be within easy reach of Hove.

[quote name='gjones' post='1166552' date='Mar 18 2011, 01:18 AM']I recently bought a MIJ 62 RI Jazz from 'starless' here on basschat for £380 in almost new condition. Great bass, great price, looking at this it seems I got a bargain![/quote]

awesome! but you don't need 3 jazzes, you should pass on the bargin and give me your squier!!! :)

[quote name='spinynorman' post='1166087' date='Mar 17 2011, 06:19 PM']Does anyone else think a private listing for a bass might be hiding something in the bidding dept? Not like it's anything to be ashamed of.[/quote]

The seller for this auction has contacted me and assured me there was nothing sinister about the private auction. I'm quite happy to accept his assurance.

Nigel - since you're a member now, come in and join the fun.

[quote name='spinynorman' post='1168598' date='Mar 19 2011, 06:39 PM']The seller for this auction has contacted me and assured me there was nothing sinister about the private auction. I'm quite happy to accept his assurance.

Nigel - since you're a member now, come in and join the fun.[/quote]

Never thought for a moment there was, I was just amazed by how much it went for.
Nigel, yup, join the fun and the terminal gas :) .
Karl.