Why become a member? ×

PEAVEY T40, IN BRIGHT RED, STUNNING!

tom1946

Thanks guys. I have a very bad lower back, Sciatica on both sides, (that's a real bitch), a failed knee operation that no-one seems to know how to fix, I have Crohns Disease, I'm type one Diabetic and I've had a triple heart bypass.

I don't feel too bad considering all that's wrong with me :) there are people a lot worse off than me. I have a loving family and want for nothing. :)

Daaaaam, I would seriously buy this bass in a heartbeat. Been after a T40 for so long after my school had one stashed away in a cuppboard (one of my first real bass play experiences was on a T40). If this is still here in about a months time (or some money mysteriously falls into my possession), I will be snapping this bass up.

Dan

Tom, I have one of Eric's children too - a thing known as Chalky - and to all those interested buyers, you can be sure of the quality and condition of the instrument both inside and out.

People shouldn't be put off by the weight comments, the T40 is solid but very well balanced so weight isn't an issue.

Good luck with the sale Tom (although I hope you don't have to...)

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='nollaig' post='1150444' date='Mar 5 2011, 12:10 PM']Tom, I have one of Eric's children too - a thing known as Chalky - and to all those interested buyers, you can be sure of the quality and condition of the instrument both inside and out.

People shouldn't be put off by the weight comments, the T40 is solid but very well balanced so weight isn't an issue.

Good luck with the sale Tom (although I hope you don't have to...)[/quote]

Awww, you say the nicest things! :D

Glad you and Chalky have hit it off, bet he's practically part of the family now. :)

One of my Sunbursts went to Trois6 - Adrien, it's his main bass now, backed up by a lovely Shergold Modulator.

Mmmm, Nice :)

Tom. have a free bump on me.

Cheers. :lol: