Why become a member? ×

Janek Gwizdala and Juan Alderete

jacojacojaco

[url="http://gwizmon.podbean.com/2011/02/04/juan-alderete-video-interview-sessions-part-1/"]http://gwizmon.podbean.com/2011/02/04/juan...essions-part-1/[/url]

This is a link for the video Janek came and shot of my pedals and me. I enjoyed it more watching it!

Or, you can download the podcast here:

[url="http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/juan-alderete-video-interview/id215180719?i=91037683"]http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/juan-al...0719?i=91037683[/url]

Hope you enjoy!

Juan

Fantastic sounds! Wonderful! But it's like a science lab your room mate :)

It's given me some inspiration to mess with my POD X3 some more. I can certainly use some crazy noises in one of my bands, so I'll mess around a bit more. I have been far too subtle until now :)

Funny though, after all the madness in the vid, the hollow woody sound of that Hofner Violin was beautiful, that's a lovely tone.

Great stuff! Cheers.

[quote name='Sonic_Groove' post='1122559' date='Feb 10 2011, 01:15 PM']Wow

That's like TONTO in ultra modular form!!!

[attachment=71750:tontos_e...ead_band.jpg]

I am going to call round and see if your Mum will let you play... :)

B[/quote]
:) Good one!

Edited by silddx

[quote name='silddx' post='1122586' date='Feb 10 2011, 01:32 PM']:) Good one!

[/quote]

Cool I have not seen that picture before -- The beautiful Miquette Giraudy (she is older now but still beautiful check out System 7) playing the very beast (must be from the Motivation Radio sessions).

Brendan

Edited by Sonic_Groove

[quote name='Sonic_Groove' post='1123430' date='Feb 11 2011, 12:03 AM']Cool I have not seen that picture before -- The beautiful Miquette Giraudy (she is older now but still beautiful check out System 7) playing the very beast (must be from the Motivation Radio sessions).

Brendan[/quote]
She's lovely, I met her last year. Steve's cool too, had a nice chat about fishing and Steinbergers with him :)

[quote name='Sibob' post='1125332' date='Feb 12 2011, 07:31 PM']Are these vids anywhere else?, they don't seem to be playing on my mac!?

Cheers
Si[/quote]

Si

You need to use the tab below the videos with the quicktime logo & m4v/mov written on --- but their server is very slow at the moment

Brendan

Edited by Sonic_Groove

[quote name='Sibob' post='1125332' date='Feb 12 2011, 07:31 PM']Are these vids anywhere else?, they don't seem to be playing on my mac!?

Cheers
Si[/quote]

They are free to download on iTunes along with the rest of Janeks podcasts,both video and audio.

[quote name='jakesbass' post='1125338' date='Feb 12 2011, 07:41 PM']I have the self same problem[/quote]

They work fine on my iMac - I have upgraded all of my video players though & installed a few add-ins, I see they ae video M4V, might need a plug-in for this format?

[quote name='Faithless' post='1125886' date='Feb 13 2011, 12:51 PM']There's a quote from Janek that interview with Hadrien Feraud will be coming out soon. I think, Marcus Miller is also on the list.[/quote]

Reggie Hamilton is next apparently.

That's cool if he's doing one with Marcus. Interesting fact-Janek sold his Wal to Marcus.