Why become a member? ×

Gave my Sterling a paint job...

Duarte

[quote name='The Burpster' post='1122296' date='Feb 10 2011, 07:59 AM']+1

I like the paint effect really 'street', but man oh man - blackand yellow nikes with a bk red n wht bass?

What were you thinkin....?
:)[/quote]

But they'd be fine as long as the guitarist is wearing black and red nikes with his yellow guitar in a sort of yin/yang type feng shui thing :)

[quote name='The Burpster' post='1122299' date='Feb 10 2011, 08:04 AM']SRPs post was clearly tongue in cheek - not sure such a strong riposte was necassary unless yours was too....?

If so then FFS guys put some smileys on so that we know pls...![/quote]
No worries Burpster I never saw the thread all day so I guess I missed it anyway, :) If it was a cracker I'm sure he can send it me via pm as a valentines treat! :) My post was 100% tongue in cheek as I have read many posts here at bc about folk getting dissed for similar modifications but as Duarte has clearly proven some in fact it appears most ebmm forum members are open to it, Good on them.
At least it is only a Sterling not a Stingray! (yes that's a joke too guys before more trouble starts coming my way)
Peace and love, Peace and love :lol:

[quote name='Metalmoore' post='1122577' date='Feb 10 2011, 01:27 PM']Surprised no one else has asked this... Did you do it yourself? I'm quite impressed by the quality of it, looks great[/quote]
Yeah, me and a frind just decided to do it one day, so we put newspaper everywhere and chucked paint around!

Cheers for the compliment. I might coat it so it doesn't chip, but I might just leave it and paint it again later!

[quote name='Duarte' post='1123786' date='Feb 11 2011, 01:02 PM']Yeah, me and a frind just decided to do it one day, so we put newspaper everywhere and chucked paint around!

Cheers for the compliment. I might coat it so it doesn't chip, but I might just leave it and paint it again later![/quote]

Well I like others am impressed, and you and Dave Hall (DHA amps) should pool your efforts -

:)

[quote name='Duarte' post='1122023' date='Feb 9 2011, 10:42 PM']Heheh, yeah it's an early one. A nice one too...

...it's got a lot of sentimental value though. It's a keeper for sure.[/quote]

MB1. :)
"Of Course you can join us!...Your My Bass Now!"