Why become a member? ×

fender jaguar

broomer

I love my Jaguar bass, the neck is fantastic and the series/parallel sw gives a good variation of sounds form traditional Jazz to P bass. The active Eq is not up to much but it sounds great in passive mode anyway. I got mine second hand from this forum, a Black one which was already modded with a Badass II bridge and Ken Armstrong Bass Lipsticks PUs.

I am thinking of getting another one imported from Japan (Ishibashi), a non export vintage white with a tort pickguard which are only available in Japan (will match my Fender Jazzmaster guitar)

Joao

[quote name='Jean-Luc Pickguard' post='127830' date='Jan 25 2008, 03:59 PM'][b]I saw pics of a "vintage white" one that looked even cooler than the red one[/b], but white doesn't seem to even be available as an option in japan now - they do have sunburst though.[/quote]
you mean [url="http://www.ikebe-gakki.com/goods_detail.php?g_id=55080"]one of these[/url]? :)

I'm only really a fan of the white and sunburst ones, I always feel jaguars have to look old and retro, but the black and red look modern. The white seems a completely different bass to me, much cooler than the black or red.

Edited by lwtait