Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Alembic Mark King Signature Deluxe Custom - SOLD

lscolman

Hi,

Looking to sell my 2009 Alembic Mark King Signature Deluxe Custom.

Full spec
Date Completed 20/01/2009
Top Laminate: CocoBolo
Accent Woods: Maple
Body Wood: Mahogany
Back Laminate: CocoBolo
Neck Woods: Maple and Purpleheart
Scale Length: Medium 32"
Fingerboard Wood: Ebony
Inlays: Mother of Pearl Ovals
Machine Heads: Gold
Finish: Gloss Body with Satin Neck
Electronics: Signature: Master Volume, Pan, Filters x 2, Q-Switches x 2, Mono Output, Dimmer Switch for LED's
Custom Options: Side LED's in red, Front Laser LED's in red, Hat Knobs

Fitted with red front laser LED's and side red LED's (with upper control acting as a dimmer switch)
32" scale
Cocobolo facings front and back (the best I've seen)
Full spec will be updated later (this is a spur of the moment listing)

This is minty mint and comes complete with alembic supplied custom case, and all documentation.

Here is the build thread, with more cracking pictures:-
[url="http://alembic.com/club/messages/631/55978.html?1243145390"]http://alembic.com/club/messages/631/55978.html?1243145390[/url]

I'm looking for £4,500.

I might consider trades, as a part-ex, but it would need to be something VERY nice ;-) A top of the line Warwick Thumb maybe?

Cheers, Lee

Edited by lscolman

OMG thatis giving me goosebumps, i had a pic of mark king on my wall as a young un and have always dreamed of owning one, i tried a mates once at howards place,and it was amazing but id be terrified to take it out :) i just love cocobolo!!

[quote name='Truckstop' post='1097782' date='Jan 21 2011, 04:51 PM']Looks a bit naff.[/quote]
As the old adage goes, "if you can’t say something positive, don’t say anything at all" - this is a FS thread after all

Best of luck with the sale Lee

I think our chum Truckstop was being a tad facetious ?? Trying to put an ironic twist on the lovefest, I don't for a minute think HE actually thinks its naff.

FWIW I don't normally like Alembics and wouldn't have one, BUT there is no doubt this is a GORGEOUS looking piece of kit and I'm sure it oozes the quality you'd expect for the price of a kidney.

Good luck with the sale,

S