Why become a member? ×

Overwater Perception Deluxe 4 Fs. **SOLD**

phsycoandy

2005 Overwater Perception Standard Deluxe. 2 band active EQ, Pickup blend and volume controls. Pretty much mint the odd light ding but nothing remotely through the finish. Beautiful top to it and super light at 7.8 lbs. Comes with gig bag not the hard case pictured.
Hand made in the UK with faultless build quality, plays and feels great. Strap locks included.

34" scale. Body is Brazilian mahogany, top has a tiger like maple flame. neck is a 3 part maple laminate, both the body and the headstock have a walnut pin stripe cheat line. Headstock is faced with matching tiger flamed maple as the body. Two twin coil active pickups. Locking jack socket. [b]now £700[/b] plus a tenner to ship.

Will ship next day.

Edited by phsycoandy

[quote name='molan' post='1091474' date='Jan 16 2011, 03:43 PM']That's another nice bass Andy - I had a vaguely similar 5'er for a while and really liked it. Looks like immaculate condition too :)[/quote]
Thanks, plays huge as well.

[quote name='thepurpleblob' post='1095550' date='Jan 19 2011, 07:45 PM']Am I correct in thinking this is the one with the Bartolini pickups and pre the East electronics?[/quote]May have to take advice on that as Im not sure, all I do know is it's stock and untampered with! such a dream to play at 8lbs or so.

Edited by phsycoandy

[quote name='flippyfloop' post='1096876' date='Jan 20 2011, 09:53 PM']Where are you based ?[/quote]
Ipswich Suffolk. Sorry nowhere near any where really! but we do have electric now :)

Edited by phsycoandy

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='1100491' date='Jan 24 2011, 10:12 AM']She has a 40mm nut as apposed to my jazz which is 38mm, very nice shallowish smooth varnish neck, hope that helps, it's a delight to play and very very light.[/quote]

What about the spacing of the strings at the body end of the neck? (Just the spacing of the E-G strings will do) - thanks!