Why become a member? ×

Um Bongo Withdrawn Sold Sold

davydisco

[quote name='slaptone' post='1077237' date='Jan 4 2011, 01:00 PM']So you dont like the Bongo i sold you[/quote]

yes its a beauty those photos u put up wherent very good it didnt do it justice its a lovely bass thankyou mate,did u get your new sax i didnt know u where a pro but there u go see u later davy

[quote name='slaptone' post='1077237' date='Jan 4 2011, 01:00 PM']So you dont like the Bongo i sold you[/quote]

[quote name='davydisco' post='1077373' date='Jan 4 2011, 02:48 PM']yes its a beauty those photos u put up wherent very good it didnt do it justice its a lovely bass thankyou mate,did u get your new sax i didnt know u where a pro but there u go see u later davy[/quote]

Whoa....quick throughput of basses here! :) Why you no likey??

+Interested to trade with a 88 EBMM Sabre unlined fretless with a non original Stingray neck?

I mean no disrespect but i for one have never heard of Bongo basses? I thought it was a thread about the fruit drink!
Who makes them?

ps: you need some better pics to show it off to its best, not phone taken ones.

Edited by daz

[quote name='daz' post='1077392' date='Jan 4 2011, 03:08 PM']I mean no disrespect but i for one have never heard of Bongo basses? I thought it was a thread about the fruit drink!
Who makes them?

ps: you need some better pics to show it off to its best, not phone taken ones.[/quote]
Musicman.

aesthetically, they are an acquired taste. i like them, some don't. great tonal options, i'd say £750 is a pretty good price.

[quote name='daz' post='1077392' date='Jan 4 2011, 03:08 PM']I mean no disrespect but i for one have never heard of Bongo basses? I thought it was a thread about the fruit drink!
Who makes them?

ps: you need some better pics to show it off to its best, not phone taken ones.[/quote]
[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_Man_Bongo"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_Man_Bongo[/url]

I think they are very interesting, but ugly. That orange one looks like it's made by Le Creuset.

Edited by silddx

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='1077438' date='Jan 4 2011, 03:48 PM']Is this red or orange? I thought the lava colour was a distinct different colour from the orange! :)[/quote]

You seen the pics on my thread when i was trying to sell this bongo and that was the best pics.Its a dark metalic orange,stunning in the flesh.As for £750.00 a good price i wish i had got close to that but hey ho.

I nearly considered driving over the Tyne with more than that in my pocket for the bass! But I've went and spent that cash elsewhere now! Shame Davydisco didn't get on with the bass and is flipping it so soon.

EDIT: I assume he didn't get on with it.

Edited by Chris2112

[quote name='Chris2112' post='1077797' date='Jan 4 2011, 08:12 PM']I nearly considered driving over the Tyne with more than that in my pocket for the bass! But I've went and spent that cash elsewhere now! Shame Davydisco didn't get on with the bass and is flipping it so soon.

EDIT: I assume he didn't get on with it.[/quote]

:) I was in discussion with Slaptone about popping over the Tyne as well, only thing held me back was I wasn't enthused by the fact I thought it was bright red... had I known it was orangey in colour I'd likely have made an effort to get off my backside. Apologies to Dave/Slaptone that I didn't pull my finger out and more fool me as I may well have had a bargain! :)

[quote name='davydisco' post='1077373' date='Jan 4 2011, 02:48 PM']yes its a beauty those photos u put up wherent very good it didnt do it justice its a lovely bass thankyou mate,did u get your new sax i didnt know u where a pro but there u go see u later davy[/quote]

Yeah I checked both threads and its 2 different colured basses hahahaha.

But if you think the pics didnt do it justice and its a beauty, then how come your flippin it so quickly?

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='1078051' date='Jan 4 2011, 10:51 PM']Yeah I checked both threads and its 2 different colured basses hahahaha.

But if you think the pics didnt do it justice and its a beauty, then how come your flippin it so quickly?[/quote]

i hardly ever keep them for long come and have a look, dave will tell he only sold to buy his sax im happy daves sort of happy but he wouldnt have what he waned i mean to say it was on long enough anyone could have had but i mean to say £600 is still not peanuts.