Why become a member? ×

New Aguilar Gear

skej21

Just checked the Gallery site it's actually £515

[url="http://www.thebassgallery.com/product_details.cfm?ID=1742&type=Bass"]http://www.thebassgallery.com/product_deta...2&type=Bass[/url] Cabinet

[quote name='Musicman20' post='1177535' date='Mar 26 2011, 07:13 PM']550 seems a little better![/quote]

• 2 weeks later...

Gahhhh. Placed order for Tone Hammer head with GuitarGuitar on 23 March when they told me these were due "within a week or so". They emailed me today, after I asked for an update on the ETA, to say "4-6 weeks away still"

Not impressed

[quote name='Musicman20' post='1188002' date='Apr 4 2011, 05:24 PM']Tbh, GuitarGuitar are all about sell sell sell, probably got far too large a range of stock.

Great idea for a shop but they can be insanely expensive.[/quote]

+1
...and my experience of their "bass guy" in the Edinburgh shop was absolutely appalling, completely uninterested, unfriendly and fairly uninformed too, I'll never EVER be going back there.

Eude

[quote name='Clarky' post='1188004' date='Apr 4 2011, 05:26 PM']Trying to decide whether to get a refund or just to sit it out ... pants[/quote]

What's the waiting time like from The Bass Gallery?

[quote name='eude' post='1188007' date='Apr 4 2011, 05:28 PM']What's the waiting time like from The Bass Gallery?[/quote]
Haven't checked but GuitarGuitar say the delay is down to Aguilar, so I am guessing the waiting time will be the same

I guess they would say that... :)
I suppose it comes down to what your perceive your relationship with them is like.

I must say my dealings with the Gallery and Bass Merchant seem pretty straight forward..as in they do what they say they can.