Why become a member? ×

Att all iPad, iPhone and iPod - TC Polytune Owners

Grand Wazoo

as some of you know the TC Polytune is one of the best tuner around at the time, and if you own an iPad, iPhone or iPod up to now you could download the full Polytune software app from the iTune store for £5.99 which is still good value for money when you think that the actual pedal costs around £80. Now for 3 days only you can download the full app for £0.99!!!

See the advert below which was sent by email to me

Here is a shot of the iPad version

Yes and I have tested them both side by side, the pedal and the iPad version and as you can see by clicking below they work perfectly!

Note... I could have shown it to you on the iPhone too, but I've had to use the damned thing to record this little clip :) :), try and hold / record with one hand and pluck a bass with the other, sorry about the grainy quality

[i][b][size=5][url="http://www.captnmoto.co.uk/videos/polytune.wmv"]Click Here[/url][/size][/b][/i]

I had the original 'free' download version when it came out (when they had a batch on special offer) but then Apple replaced my iPhone and I totally forgot to replace this tuner.

They sent the email as GW has pointed out above, and I realised I needed to update....then I realised my new iPhone doesnt have it!

What was even better was when I clicked download, because I got it for free originally, it was still free to re-download it.

Technology is great!

Fantastic tuner.