Why become a member? ×

*WITHDRAWN*

danhkr

That is one good bass. I tried one of these out, and it was easily the most comfortable bass that I`ve ever played.

If I had the funds I would snap this up at that price. Unfortunately for me, I don`t, so someone else is going to get a great deal here.

[quote name='AndyTravis' post='1037186' date='Nov 26 2010, 12:13 AM']These are great basses, how do you knacker up Chrome Covers - Coke In a tub?

Wet'n'Dry a thumbrest...

Winner![/quote]

Someone I knew tried to make some oldish bits look even older by leaving them in coke overnight. Next morning when he took them out, the coke had cleaned them up like new!

[quote name='danhkr' post='1037778' date='Nov 26 2010, 01:55 PM']Just to add, I've had a couple of enquiries asking if they can come and see the bass. Unfortunately my current circumstances mean it's not possible I can be around for viewings or collection. I can totally understand why people would want to have a try before they buy, and I apologise if people think I'm being unreasonable but I can't really do anything about it at the moment.

I want £650 for the bass, it's for the above reason that I'm including delivery in at that price as well, and of course I'll try and reply to any PM's asap. Thanks, Dan[/quote]

What's the story that folks can't come and try it first Dan? You can be around for viewing or collection but not trying it... not sure that I understand!

Was this on eBay recently?