Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Osiris

RayFW

• 3 weeks later...

Sid is a great chap to chat with, came out for a potential purchase that didn't fit his pedalboard but he was a great at comes and completely reliable to lend him try it out at ease.

Would without a doubt deal with him again...!

Ander.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Met up with Sidney this morning to unload my compressor all over him. He took it well although I think the coastguard may have scrambled the Whitley Bay lifeboat. Further to this I contacted the coastguard service in order that they refrain from scrambling lifeboats in the future as, I think we can all agree, we prefer our lifeboats poached.

No animals were harmed during this feedback although I freely admit the Frank Blank Seal of Approval did graze a flipper on its way into this thread but that's what you get for swigging Buckfast at vespers.

FBSeal.png.94058fa37d1c93f7342a3431d5db9904.png

Edited by Frank Blank
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Frank Blank said:

Met up with Sidney this morning to unload my compressor all over him. He took it well although I think the coastguard may have scrambled the Whitley Bay lifeboat. Further to this I contacted the coastguard service in order that they refrain from scrambling lifeboats in the future as, I think we can all agree, we prefer our lifeboats poached.

No animals were harmed during this feedback although I freely admit the Frank Blank Seal of Approval did graze a flipper on it's way into this thread but that's what you get for swigging Buckfast at vespers.

FBSeal.png.571f8298ba786dd3b0fa24e317864be0.png

Twas a pleasure, young Francine, as always 😍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Sid is the perfect seller! I used Basschat many years ago to sell some gear, and returned this week to look at a compressor pedal to purchase. Thanks to Sid, I don’t think I’ll use any other site to purchase used bass equipment again - he made everything so easy and flawless with the transaction. Delivery was incredibly quick, and the pedal was packaged far better than most online retailers! Will definitely be using basschat again, and hopefully will be using Sid again too if I get the opportunity! Thanks again, Sid!

Andy

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...