Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Customer Service

elom

[quote name='walbassist' post='1364294' date='Sep 6 2011, 05:10 PM']Didn't realise you can buy direct from Ashdown![/quote]
Technically I didn't 'buy direct' but as it was the 1st out the door & the cab was custom built & it saved a very long journey up to the retailer then back down the country to me & not to mention I was hassling them just a bit :)

[quote name='radansey' post='1364249' date='Sep 6 2011, 04:28 PM']This is odd. I have been emailing them with regard to my EB 180-12 for the past month and have heard nothing. I have requested access to the schematics (the VU meter is non-operational) and even registered for the latest news on the website, and to date absolutely nothing so far. Puzzled.

:)

Ross[/quote]

Cheers for the comments guys - we do try to go above and beyond and it's nice to know it's appreciated ;-)

Ross not sure why you haven't had a response regarding your EB12 that's very unusual, maybe caught up in our spam filter or summut... Email me and I'll get you sorted - [email protected]

Cheers, Lee

[quote name='radansey' post='1365755' date='Sep 7 2011, 08:54 PM']Immediate, rapid response from Lee - now sorted. Top man.

Brilliant customer support.

Downloaded schematics = Happy Ross (now where did I put that DMM??)

Ross[/quote]

T-shirt arrived in the post today.

Many Thanks :)

Ross

Edited by radansey

[quote name='joe_bass' post='1368301' date='Sep 10 2011, 09:45 AM']Hmm reading through this makes me think maybe I should bother contacting them again regarding the EB-150 I bought about 8 years ago which has cut out ever since I bought it. It's been off to them twice & to a tech down here once. No one has actually fixed it though.[/quote]

I had a similar situation with a cab that got fried. It had to go back to them 3 times before they actually fixed it. I can't fault their helpfulness and desire to do the right thing but I just got the impression that their organisation is a bit haphazard.