Why become a member? ×

What bass is this?

Sean

Here's mine:

Unfortunately Reverend aren't currently making any new basses, and according the various Reverend fans on TalkBass they made less than a thousand in total.

Nice playing and sounding bass, although the high end neck access isn't as good as I'd like. However I'd definitely buy the Brad Houser model in either Larva Swirl or one of the metallic finishes if one ever come up for sale from someone who was prepared to ship to the UK.

[quote name='Rayman' post='939529' date='Aug 29 2010, 07:06 PM']If she looks like a tranny, I've got problems.[/quote]

There's always those pretty boys to watch if you feel awkward perving over the tranny. :)

[quote name='The Burpster' post='939603' date='Aug 29 2010, 09:13 PM']I would hope you are aware but for those that weren't - the Shania vid is a pastiche of this Robert Palmer Vid from the 80's........

[/quote]

No, I can't see the connection. No similarities at all. :)

[quote name='GarethFlatlands' post='940304' date='Aug 30 2010, 08:16 PM']I'm with you. Maybe we should start a support group?[/quote]

I think that's her support group behind her in the shiny outfits! They are the trainee trannies; they only have half the gear on.

Actually, I was looking for a new costume for gigging...