I am selling this Music Man Stingray V made for the 20th anniversary of the model in 2007.
This is a rather rare bass, I have read only 330 basses were made.
- ash body with mahogany tone block and quilted maple top
- color is California Sunset
- profiled heel with 5 screws
- the preamp was tailor made for this model (better low frequencies, clarity, sustain)
- Alnico humbucker
- custom made
- G & G Anniversary Case
- weight : 10 lbs
- new Addario 45-130 strings
It sounds very well obviously, a lot of grain and presence in a mix (must do it on purpose not to hear yourself in a mix!).
In very good condition apart from a small dent on a side. Everything works perfectly ;-)
The bass will ship from [b]France[/b], add £40 for quality packaging and shipment.
Not really interested in trades but if you want to make an offer, the bass cost 3300 €.