Why become a member? ×

bass sold, delete thread

portraitoftracy

The third (middle pickup) comes in handy when using the bridge pickup soloed, kind of fattens up the tone and brings a little more bass. The middle pickup by itself has a great tone as well, tough to describe, maybe a little musicman like. The two outer pickups on is classic 70's Marcus funk like most updates.

I would possibly entertain a trade for the right Celinder 4 string, I love this bass but really only play four strings.

Edited by portraitoftracy

Don't have any money and generally don't see what's in the Celinders... BUT... this bass is absolutely beautiful and I'm only glad I'm miles away and busy....
Was going to say good luck with the sale but not sure getting rid of this bass would be lucky...

so just Good Luck.

Andy

Thanks for the kind words, I go back and forth on getting rid of this one. Really hoping to find the right Celinder 4 to replace her. I have TONS of feedback on talkbass and ebay, also plenty of references, even some in Europe for prospective buyers.

The action on this bass is absolutely perfect, nice and low with no buzz what so ever. Truss rod works perfectly, which sometimes can be an issue with Celinders.