Why become a member? ×

Hello from me.

Darryll-Profane

Hello all in Basschat land. Names Darryll, live in manchester, play bass (of course) and Madden. I know a bunch of you from my days trolling around bassworld and have thus far resisted joining up here properly. Anyway long story, short version I could resist no longer. Greets to those I know. Here's me doing my t'ing.

Easy folks see thee around.

Edited by Darryll-Profane

Hey dude. I had noticed you about man. Nice to hear from you. Been mad busy with the band and trying to no avail to hold down jobs and such. These are the decisions I have made though. Just gotta grit my teeth and get on with it :). Sure I'm not the only one here with similar issues. Its been going good though hence why the sacrifices are a little easier to swallow. Done lots of gigs, session at Maida vale and getting over to Ireland for the first time next week. Should be great!!

Ha ha ha. You also spotted it I see. Still have my natural SS1 which now has black hardware courtesy of my good buddy Mr Toasted but I got a new one in Nirvana black stain with black hardware also (None more black!!). Both are my main gig basses with whichever one I fancy being the one that gets played. The natural though has a mellower sound I suppose on account of it being a '00 therefore more played in. I'll do the whole gear thing once I can get my mitts on a decent camera though. Take care Tom and no doubt chew some fat with you on here. D

[quote name='dood' post='103724' date='Dec 13 2007, 09:36 AM']Ey!!! Alright mate! - I knew it would be too hard to resist lol.. Nah, actually good to see ya back matey. As ever, nice gear. Good to see the ole 'fane doin well too.
Catch ya soon bud.

Dan[/quote]

Yes indeed. I am but a weak human with a fondness for amplified wood. :)

Hey Darryll! Good to see you around these parts! Howsit hangin?

I'm way out of the UK nowadays living in Cape Town South Africa! A LONG way from home! I do miss having great shops full of nice tempting bass gear like back there in the UK! Its just not the same out here! All standard gear really! Nowt Boutique or even much choice in the higher end gear!

Anyhow, off my moaning streak! Good to see a familiar face round again!

Cheers
Big G (Gareth- aka Mr Goliath snr man)

[quote name='gadget' post='104188' date='Dec 14 2007, 09:22 AM']Hey Darryll! Good to see you around these parts! Howsit hangin?

I'm way out of the UK nowadays living in Cape Town South Africa! A LONG way from home! I do miss having great shops full of nice tempting bass gear like back there in the UK! Its just not the same out here! All standard gear really! Nowt Boutique or even much choice in the higher end gear!

Anyhow, off my moaning streak! Good to see a familiar face round again!

Cheers
Big G (Gareth- aka Mr Goliath snr man)[/quote]

Hiya mate, So you are still there? How long is that now? Glad to see that things have worked out. I reckon knowing you that although there aint any pretty basses out there you've got a couple right??

Takae care man.

[quote name='sshorepunk' post='104458' date='Dec 14 2007, 07:02 PM']Hey Darryll, I guess I might have some shots of your basses :)

Just booked me and the mrs into the Hilton for next weekend, have a good trip over to Ireland and I'll see you at the music box next friday

T[/quote]

Ha ha ha. I think you might dude. Gonna be MAD!! next week. Right looking forward to it though. So you coming to Rock City too? Dude that camera stays away from me after the show! Its gonna be a messy one!

See thee Friday.