Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Please Remove.

NJE

Hello all,

Up for sale / trade is my EBS ProLine 212. Its a fantastic cab, simply the best I have played and owned. I have had so many comments on its clarity and punch, even from the drummer in my band who has little interest in anything non-drum related.

So why am I selling it? Simply, it is just a little too big for me. I have just moved and it is a nightmare to get up my desperately narrow staircase, and I struggle to get it in the boot of my girlfriends new Polo without collapsing the whole inside of the car. It seems quite a petty reason but when you practice twice a week it becomes a real pain. I will make a point of saying it is not a weight problem. I find these cabs very light considdering they are not Neodynium and on a good day I can actually do a one handed lift with this.

It is in excellent cosmetic and working condition with only a few minor scuffs on the plastic corners (I suppose thats what they are there for). These are £653 new at Bass Direct so I would like something in the range of [s]£325 [/s] [s]£295[/s] £285! for it. I have a new cab now so really need to shift this. I am willing to ship but collection is preffered and I can also discuss meeting for a sale somewhere if need be.

Happy to answer any questions, just send me a PM.

[b]Tech Spec:[/b]
Frequency Response 30 - 18k Hz
Sensitivity 99 dB
Power Rating 400 W RMS
Impedance 4 ohms
Height 69 cm / 27"
Width 58 cm / 23"
Depth 44 cm / 17"
Weight 34 kg / 76 lbs

[attachment=55373:EBS_1.jpg]
[attachment=55374:EBS_2.jpg]

Edit for second price drop.

Edited by NJE

[quote name='bigthumb' post='910924' date='Jul 31 2010, 07:56 AM']Ohhhh I'd love this back Nathan and I have a GS112 for sale....

But I must resist and pay credit card off! :wacko:[/quote]

You know you want it really! ha ha. Sent you a PM about the Aguilar.

I have my new small cab so really need to cover the cost by selling this. Second and final price drop, now £285! Might head off to ebay in a week or so unless anyone is interested. :)

Hi,

I'm very interested in buying this cab off you. I've already got an EBS 410 and HD350 head but I really need something that goes down to 30hz.

It would also likely be possible for me to come and pick this up off you.

Email me back at james (hat) waterworth (dot) org (dot) uk.

Looking forward to getting this sorted :).

Edited by Myralfur

Thanks for all of your posts and kind words. I have had lots of messages and can say that this is now finally on hold for someone until Thursday when it should be going to a new home. I had a few people message me after sorting this deal out so if for any reason it doesn't go through I will get back to those people in the order they PM'd me to see if they are still interested.

Thanks everyone.