Why become a member? ×

ampeg svt classic all valve head + flightcase SOLD

ogri

cost £1650 approx seven years ago plus £250 for the packhorse castored flightcase it has lived in from new..recently revalved and serviced(cost £350) by good valve tech only done three gigs since then excellent condition fantastic sound £750 no offers ta photos later

Edited by ogri

Hope you dont mind me mentioning that if this is the SVT Classic all valve head for sale, the 'svt3' in the title will be putting off buyers ( who may be thinking its the cheaper SVT3 Pro head.)
Cheers.

[quote name='casapete' post='904579' date='Jul 25 2010, 10:41 AM']Hope you dont mind me mentioning that if this is the SVT Classic all valve head for sale, the 'svt3' in the title will be putting off buyers ( who may be thinking its the cheaper SVT3 Pro head.)
Cheers.[/quote]

agreed, the title needs changing cause i just sold my svt3 for £400 and confused how you would get £750!

[quote name='MB1' post='909282' date='Jul 29 2010, 02:28 PM']MB1. :)
...As Mr Dubs and Myself!... can Vouch!........."Monster!...Monster!...Monster!" :rolleyes:
BUMP![/quote]

Indeed :brow: If only it was half the weight...

sold, to alexisonfire (martin)
yup it was a proper yank 'un and its paid for itself many times over, and always made me feel a much better bass player than i actually am, which was kinda cool..
martin is one of the nicest laid back guys i have ever met, and loves it as much as i have, so im chuffed too bits hes happy and the new owner of the best sounding amp i have ever heard.
and ive got a couple more quid towards the matt black harley "rotund robert" im picking up monday, which is the only reason i sold it along with me much loved cb1300 and a few other bits and pieces..age comes to us all... :)