Why become a member? ×

some Beep basses

thebeeps

so... all bases covered then.... o,0

sorry.

anyway, thats a very, very VERY nice collection you've got there. what i'd give to spend just a DAY with those! :)

you say they're [i]some[/i] of your basses, what else have you got??

Edited by wotnwhy

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='99530' date='Dec 5 2007, 01:11 PM']That's a wonderful collection of basses!! How on earth do you choose what to play?[/quote]
How do I choose ? it's not easy I like them all
The Overwaters are stunning and are my main gigging basses they will cut thru any mix.

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='99570' date='Dec 5 2007, 01:53 PM']wow - lovely stuff. What are the serials on the Jaydees, out of interest?[/quote]
The Sereis four is abour two years old and the series three is June 1987
The detail to the finish on the series four is great

[quote name='thebeeps' post='99599' date='Dec 5 2007, 02:29 PM']How do I choose ? it's not easy I like them all
The Overwaters are stunning and are my main gigging basses they will cut thru any mix.[/quote]

That's interesting that you choose those to gig with over the others, I think Chris May would be proud to hear that.

[quote name='thumbo' post='99900' date='Dec 5 2007, 10:36 PM']That's interesting that you choose those to gig with over the others, I think Chris May would be proud to hear that.[/quote]
I had Overwater setup ALL my basses and they play like a dream. I think the thing with Overwater is they have a real passion for what they do. I even got them to setup my strat and tele
the costomer care is in my opinion second to none
When you look at the price of Fodera etc, Overwater are in my opinion way up there and at almost a third of the price