Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN

haimesy

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='891480' date='Jul 10 2010, 06:15 PM']I've dealt with John before; rest assured a top guy. If I played anything other than 4's I'd trade with him again just for the pleasure of it! :)[/quote]
Cheers...and the same can be said of mr warwickhunt....All the best John

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='891480' date='Jul 10 2010, 06:15 PM']I've dealt with John before; rest assured a top guy. If I played anything other than 4's I'd trade with him again just for the pleasure of it! :)[/quote]

+1. Best of luck John!

[quote name='cocco' post='892105' date='Jul 11 2010, 05:45 PM']What's next to it in the middle pic? That's lovely! Not that the Zon isn't :)[/quote]
Its a Sei singlecut..I bought it of Shaun[4000] after trying it at a bass bash in Moffat.Its a cracking bass...cheers John

[quote name='dub_junkie' post='892462' date='Jul 12 2010, 05:40 AM']I played this at last years Moffat bass bash. the slap tone and effortless playability were standout.
for me everything about this bass was straight from the top drawer[/quote]Thanks for all your kind comments.....John

[quote name='Mark Peach' post='893786' date='Jul 13 2010, 02:54 PM']Lovely looking axe!! What is the string spacing at the bridge please?[/quote]Hi Mark...String spacing=15mm at bridge.... Cheers John

[quote name='AL-the-Bassman' post='893613' date='Jul 13 2010, 12:30 PM']what is the scale length of the zon ?>[/quote]
PM to ALthe bassmann

Edited by haimesy

[quote name='haimesy' post='893799' date='Jul 13 2010, 03:07 PM']Hi Mark...String spacing=15mm at bridge.... Cheers John[/quote]

You sure dude?
It's neat, but I would say more Warwick'y, about 16.5mm maybe?

+1 for an amazing bass by the way, had the luxury of trying it out a couple of times.
John's also one of the good guys :)

Good luck mate,
Eude

[quote name='eude' post='893877' date='Jul 13 2010, 04:19 PM']You sure dude?
It's neat, but I would say more Warwick'y, about 16.5mm maybe?

+1 for an amazing bass by the way, had the luxury of trying it out a couple of times.
John's also one of the good guys :)

Good luck mate,
Eude[/quote]Hi Eude.....I was gonna say between 15mm verging on 16mm but I am a total idiot with anything technical on basses,i jump from 4 to 5 to 6 all with different spacing's and never give it a thought.sorry i'll just get my coat i don't belong here....John

[quote name='haimesy' post='894057' date='Jul 13 2010, 06:57 PM']Hi Eude.....I was gonna say between 15mm verging on 16mm but I am a total idiot with anything technical on basses,i jump from 4 to 5 to 6 all with different spacing's and never give it a thought.sorry i'll just get my coat i don't belong here....John[/quote]

I'm talking string core to string core, could well be 15mm from string edge to string edge... :)

Eude

[quote name='eude' post='894150' date='Jul 13 2010, 08:41 PM']I'm talking string core to string core, could well be 15mm from string edge to string edge... :)

Eude[/quote]Hi Eude......Your spot on i measured in between the strings[i told you i was useless] Thanks for your help mate......All the best John
PS..how's the ACG by the way it looks great.

[quote name='haimesy' post='894201' date='Jul 13 2010, 09:43 PM']Hi Eude......Your spot on i measured in between the strings[i told you i was useless] Thanks for your help mate......All the best John
PS..how's the ACG by the way it looks great.[/quote]

No bother mate.
The ACG rocks by the way :)