Why become a member? ×

TC Electronic ran a facebook competition to win a new BG500

[quote name='matski' post='884801' date='Jul 3 2010, 02:24 PM']Congrats!

And this finally laid to rest my doubts that NO-ONE ever wins these competitions, but they are just cunning marketing ploys.[/quote]

Me too bud!

It's one of those things you just don't ever imagine could happen.

The BG500 arrived today. Lovely bit of kit. Only had chance for a quick test and so far I'm very happy.

Tonaly it is totally different to the EBS sound I am used to but the combo's ability to handle the low B is very reassuring. Given this is going to be used exclusively for my drum and bass project I am very happy. The EQ storage ability and the tuner is a great touch (shame that have not theought about us 6 string players though as it tunes B-G).

I have been asked to do a full review which I shall do and post in the review section after a proper rehearsal tonight and also to record a short vid which I will do later, which I understand will be for the TC Electronic YouTube channel. It will be shockingly bad as its though my iPhone, but I'll do it all the same.

They were also kind enough to send me a Tee Shirt and Keychain Lanyard :-)

More pics etc when I have time...