Why become a member? ×

Fender Road Worn Precision Bass - Fiesta Red.

artisan

the bass is only 2 months old & in mint condition :) well apart from the factory relic job of course.
it is a beautiful bass indeed & sounds very authentic 60's P bass,looks amazing too with it's nice "knackered nitro' finish.
sat down and playing accousticly you get a nice thump in the chest with each note,just like a P bass should.
the strings are still factory fresh & the bass plays beautifully with a rather nice setup,evem if i do say so myself.
it comes with the original "deluxe" gig bag that came with it.
price is £550.00 ,cash only please,collected or i will meet up with you somewhere not too far from Harrogate.
cheers.
any questions just ask away.

Edited by artisan

[quote name='3V17C' post='881533' date='Jun 30 2010, 12:46 AM']hmmm.. whats the neck like on this? is it proper wide n' chunky p bass style? whats the width at nut?

cheers[/quote]

the neck is lovely,similar to my old MIA 62RI neck,wide but not mega deep,very comfortable in fact.
nut width is 1.75" which i believe is what Fender list on their web site.
build quality is excellent all round.

cheers

[quote name='tom1946' post='881706' date='Jun 30 2010, 10:45 AM']Where are they made? which pickup?[/quote]

hi Tom :)

made in Mexico & are outstanding quality-easily as good as a MIA reissue.
pickup is a U.S. standard & i'm told the hardware is as per Fender Custom shop
lovely these Roadworn's not to be confused with the 50's classic P bass,it's a whole world better.
cheers.

[quote name='Frusty' post='882201' date='Jun 30 2010, 05:42 PM']I'd buy this right away if it was the sunburst one - I've done plenty of reading up on these models and I've read nothing but glowing reviews about them. Don't be put off by the fact that it's made in Mexico.[/quote]

thanks for that Frusty :)
sunburst is an old mans colour :rolleyes:
you want a red one,you know you do :lol:
the glowing reviews are correct too.
i tried 2 MIA P basses against this one & it won hands down,unfortunately i now want a new motorbike so need to sell something.

Edited by artisan

[quote name='tom1946' post='884207' date='Jul 2 2010, 07:16 PM'][/quote]

go on Tom,you know you want it :)

i can meet you in Thirsk on sunday again :rolleyes:

on a serious note,it really is a belter & a damn site cheaper than buying new & it's only a few weeks old too.

Edited by artisan

[quote name='artisan' post='884279' date='Jul 2 2010, 07:57 PM']go on Tom,you know you want it :)

i can meet you in Thirsk on sunday again :rolleyes:

on a serious note,it really is a belter & a damn site cheaper than buying new & it's only a few weeks old too.[/quote]

If I had this, I would be pretty much GAS free.

That's how much I want it :lol:

HHmmmm

T