Why become a member? ×

What Lead??

bubinga5

I've got two Klotz leads which I've had for nearly 24 years and are still going strong. They appear to be indestructible :)
If it was me I'd buy the bits and make my own (I do for patch cables), but for off-the-peg leads I'd go for OBBM or Klotz.

I've been using the Fender Platinum lead for about 5 years now. Seems pretty well indestructable so far. Not bad value for £40.

I also had an Elixir for about the same money, but that one died long ago.

Strangely, I bought a couple of generic £10 leads with moulded ends a few years ago and they're still going strong...

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='875802' date='Jun 23 2010, 08:11 PM']Strangely, I bought a couple of generic £10 leads with moulded ends a few years ago and they're still going strong...[/quote]

Strange that they're still going strong? Or did you buy them in a strange manner?

Yours pretending not to understand,

Mark

[url="http://www.bassic-bits.co.uk/"]http://www.bassic-bits.co.uk/[/url]

I have used a couple of Pete Cornish cables now for years. They still look as good as when I bought them. Yes they are very expensive as far as cables go but how many cheap leads would I have gone through in the same space of time. If the Cornish leads ever fail I promise I'll go to OBBM.